Khiry Robinson (1 Viewer)

A Khiry that cannot ride is no Khiry.

But he is still my sun-and-stars.

It appears he is this year's Cadet to many on here.

How soon we forget.
i still have hope for Cadet, he is a tough runner, and a great receiver out of the backfield, and can line up at wideout. Sproles is getting up there in age where backs tend to decline. Cadet isn't spectacular in any area, but he is very well rounded. I wouldn't mind seeing him get more playing time.

Robinson (to me anyway) looks like Chris Ivory sans the bad hammy. That kid runs hard and he's VERY decisive. I hope he makes the final 53. He and Cadet are in a battle.

Robinson looks like a guy that may need to have a "knee" and spend a season on IR. He looks really good, but unless we plan on stashing Cadet, it may be the only way we can keep him on the roster.

Robinson was very impressive.

He has a knack for making the most out of plays, exactly what Ingram cannot do.

Guy can play...Chris Ivory but shifty and versatile...if he keeps this up...we may carry 5 tailbacks again.

yes....I was impressed with Robinson....I hope he makes the team....

Robinson was very impressive.

He has a knack for making the most out of plays, exactly what Ingram cannot do.

Robinson did indeed look very good tonight, i was impressed. You need to let go of that Ingram hate, he also looked very good tonight, better than what he has in the past, he looks like he's in great shape and light on his feet, it's not last year any more. MI will have a great year. In any case why not support him, he's going to be our starting back whether you like it or not, you are a Saints fan yes?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom