Khiry Robinson (1 Viewer)

Looks like he and Ingram will be putting on a show tonight. Can't wait, he is getting good reviews out of camp.

His running style reminds me of Marshawn Lynch with a little more speed,

i'm looking for him to beat out Cadet. I guess he'll have to make his mark on special teams to earn a roster spot.

You know what really stands out about this kid. He is a real good runner on outdoor grass/field. So when we play Chicago and San Fran we may have some plays for the very strong young guy. Who Dat!!!

He snot bubbled Keenan Lewis in the scrimmage and trucked on for another 10 yards. Other than that, not really, but there isn't much to hear without live action.

His running style reminds me of Marshawn Lynch with a little more speed,

Exactly what I thought, dude runs with such power, it looks like he can truck or stiff arm a bus.

Looks like he and Ingram will be putting on a show tonight. Can't wait, he is getting good reviews out of camp.

Yup, he's one of the guys i'm really looking forward to seeing. Anytime SP sounds excited about a player, i certainly can't wait to see what he can do!

One Chris Ivory really sprang onto the scene in a preseason game, as you all know.

Definitely got my eyes on Khiry Drogo.

It appears he is this year's Cadet to many on here.

How soon we forget.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom