Kicker/Punter/QB/ Lines (1 Viewer)

Pbody

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed but with Morestead finally reaching the zenith of his career and Brees reaching the finish line do we finally have the the last leg(So to speak) of the trifecta?(Lutz)

I have looked at great teams and found that when you have a great QB, Punter, Kicker, and lines you are going to control the game.

I admire and admit that the trenches is my favorite part to watch and believe a team should be most sound and solid in these areas. But the big distance changers on the field remain the QB, Punter, and Kicker. If you have those and they are solid then you also can manage a game.

I think the Saints are just a few solid line players away from having the best season ever.

Sign a RG (Zeitler or Warmack) and draft a RE in the first or second round (Tim Williams or Tanoh Kpassagnon) and we have it all. Maybe a RT but I think Strief is good for another year.

Sign a RG (Zeitler or Warmack) and draft a RE in the first or second round (Tim Williams or Tanoh Kpassagnon) and we have it all. Maybe a RT but I think Strief is good for another year.

I agree but think we need assurance that Fairley won't leave and we can get two better bodies on that line. We also need a draft pick and a FA on the o-line.

If you look back at games where we were controlling things and then lost it was because of the lines. We finally have a K to go with the P, QB. We can control the field but we need the lines to be the best.

Oh, and fire the ST coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom