Kicker.....What about a kicker? (1 Viewer)

Kid from University of Georgia is a winner. What's his name?

I agree, the kicker coming out of UGA is MONEY!!! He had a great college career, but I know I'm misspelling the name...BRANDON CaTOO. I didn't take the time to look up the spelling.

I wouldn't mind the Saints taking him in the draft at all! He'll be making some kicks for somebody!

Brandon Coutu:

coming from a georgia bulldog fan, hes not worth a draft pick, not even a 7th rounder.

incredibly inconnsistent player, we would do better with Olindo Mare.

I really want us to draft a kicker this year. Having a shaky kicker is one of the most torturous things in sports up there with a bad closer in baseball and a shaky goalie in soccer/hockey. I would be going for a Brandon Coutu from UGA (as mentioned) or Art Carmody from Louisville if it were my decision.

Coutu is complete garbage. I say bring back Grammatica.

Rob Bironas is a restricted free agent. If Tennessee doesn't slap him with the highest tender I would make him an offer (he was undrafted)

The guy has got a leg on him as was seen with 16 touchbacks on kickoffs (something Payton likes) and has made a 56 yarder and 60 yarder the last 2 years and is accurate and has kicked game winners under pressure. Also in Hawaii

http://www.nfl.com/players/robbironas/profile?id=BIR753911

I thought he made a 62 yarder to win a game?

I thought he made a 62 yarder to win a game?

That was Matt Bryant for Tampa Bay against Philadelphia in the 06 season. Bironas hit his career long 60 yarder to beat Indianapolis in the 06 season. He also nailed 8/8 against Houston this season

Don't need a kicker as long as Mare is healthy.

So your saying he is a lot better kicker then we have seen. In 11 years he is a 79.8% kicker who has about 6 or 7 kicks blocked. On the year he was 10 of 17....not good or was he hurt from the start? He was 0 for 3 when they played Mia. a team he just left and if there was any kinda pressure to do good it would have been that night.

let's see what goes on in camp and the pre-season..if he picks up and improves then I'm wrong.
I did want this guy when he came but he didnt play up to what I thought he would play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom