kickoffs question (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
After week four when Hartley comes back, does he or should he start handling kickoffs again or should we stick with Morestead for both punts and kickoffs?

If its not broke, don't fix it....

we stay with morestead.

Morestead appeard to get tired after about the 4th kickoff. he put 2 deep in the endzone, and 2 out the endzone....then they were all before the zone. I think he has a bigger foot than hartly, but I think hartly will be more consistant.

If Morstead stays at better than 50% touchbacks, it'll stay him. Hartley can't touch that rate.

I predict we never see Hartley again...not this year, anyway. Carney carries us on FGs, Morestead for KO and punts and maybe a long range FG, 50+.

I predict we never see Hartley again...not this year, anyway. Carney carries us on FGs, Morestead for KO and punts and maybe a long range FG, 50+.

wikipedia said:
Hartley was signed by the New Orleans Saints on October 29, 2008 to replaced the recently released Taylor Mehlhaff. He played in his first game on November 9, 2008 against the Atlanta Falcons. Hartley came out strong, booting 13 for 13 field goal attempts for the 2008 season. He is expected to be the Saints starting kicker for the 2009 season.This could be in jeopardy because Hartley stated on August 16, 2009 that he expects to be given a 4-game suspension for testing positive for a stimulant. Hartley says he obtained Adderall prescription pills from a former college friend and used it to help him stay awake while driving from Dallas to New Orleans for an offseason workout. John Carney is expected to take his place if the suspension is given.

Hartley says he was unaware that the stimulant was on the NFL’s list of banned substances.

I think you're right, workhorse. If nothing else, Hartley needs to be cut for being a dumb***.

wikipedia said:
Hartley says he was unaware that the stimulant was on the NFL’s list of banned substances.

SERIOUSLY???

:banghead:

Ya know, there are several threads where 20-something members of this forum have tried to justify and rationalize their own Adderall use...perhaps this idiot REALLY thought it was harmless because it's so prevalent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom