Kickstarter Video Game Related (1 Viewer)

I think he was talking about widge and whodatfever...

Michael_J._Fox_as_Marty_McFly_in_Back_to_the_Future,_1985.jpg

Need one for my balls. My hands don't sweat but, man, do my balls stick to my leg.

That's what baby powder is for you big baby. Powder your balls, I'm sure you'll like it.

Bonus points if you have the balls to use gold bond.

That's what baby powder is for you big baby. Powder your balls, I'm sure you'll like it.

Bonus points if you have the balls to use gold bond.

antimonkeybutt.jpg

Also with regards to the Ballnado, I am going to suggest some serious design modifications on the fan guard screen. The current screen is fine for hand usage as there is no degree of droopage with your palm. With a scrotum, the droopage will vary by person and usage. The open design screen would allow pubic hairs to fall through and quite probably be caught on the fan blades. This would initiate what I am calling the "Wood-Chipper" effect pulling your scrotum ever closer to the whirring blades. I am not even going to think of the law-suit that would come if you mutilated some poor guys genitalia. You might even think of modifying the screen you have now or at least putting a giant warning on it not to lower your sack inside. Of course if you put the warning on it, someone is going to try it just to see why there is a warning!

Go Go Darwin!

antimonkeybutt.jpg

Also with regards to the Ballnado, I am going to suggest some serious design modifications on the fan guard screen. The current screen is fine for hand usage as there is no degree of droopage with your palm. With a scrotum, the droopage will vary by person and usage. The open design screen would allow pubic hairs to fall through and quite probably be caught on the fan blades. This would initiate what I am calling the "Wood-Chipper" effect pulling your scrotum ever closer to the whirring blades. I am not even going to think of the law-suit that would come if you mutilated some poor guys genitalia. You might even think of modifying the screen you have now or at least putting a giant warning on it not to lower your sack inside. Of course if you put the warning on it, someone is going to try it just to see why there is a warning!

Go Go Darwin!

Just do it like a Dyson. Have the fan blower far away from where the air comes out.

Quiet.jpg

You can make it with flexible hose too, to jam it down your pants. Or up the leg of your pants/shorts.

#ProfessionalGradeEngineering

Go Go Darwin!

Perhaps you should consider a wax. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom