Kid friendly series/movies you don’t hate (1 Viewer)

#1, without a doubt is Avatar (the Nickelodeon cartoon). Great role models for kids too. Funny, some character growth, wholesome for the most part. I was very much into watching it. I should watch Korra eventually.

#1b, Major Payne - hilarious comedy, Damon Wayans at his best. Great for kids. I used to put it on at the video store when I worked at one (what's that grandpa?), and it never got a single complaint.

Outside of that, most Pixar movies, most of the last few Disney ones, but I'll give some more out of the box suggestions.

School of Rock - This was literally written for Jack Black

Kindergarden Cop

The Lego Movie

Hook

Spiderman Into the Verse

The Princess Bride

The first Home Alone isn't that bad.

I personally liked the newer He-Man short series done by Kevin Smith.

The 1990's X-Men cartoon
This is a great list. Avatar was just incredible. I enjoyed it more than my son did. Only thing i'd add to this, for a possibly younger child is Bluey (on disney). Best young child television show i have ever seen.

Batman animated 90s series
Powerpuff Girls
The Dark Crystal original and remake
Ace Ventura

The Pixar flick Soul is very good and isn't too dark for kids imo. Rather learn about death that way than the unexpected.

Avatar, Bluey, Ponyo, Totoro. Most Pixar (always a few dad tears). I’ll add The Owl House on Disney.

Holes -- Shia before he moved on to embrace the "artist" part of his career.

Flight of the Navigator always worked for me.

Last Starfighter definitely deserves a mention.

Dont think ive seen it mentioned, but im a fan of Pee Wee’s Big Adventure.. though, much like Princess Bride- i dont think it was specifically aimed at kids.. both are definitely kid-friendly though .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom