Kid's Halloween Costume, Scared Dad (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Daughter #4 is a tall, almost-17-year-old brunette with long, straight hair and an athletic figure. In short, a boy magnet.

So, I was pleased when she came out last night to show off her Halloween costume.

"Look, Dad. I'm a geek!"

Black, pointy-toed heels.

Thick, striped socks up to her knees.

Red, wraparound, knee-length skirt.

Leopard print top.

Pink sweater.

Buddy Holly glasses.

Hair in a bun with a pencil stuck through it.

"Oh, I gotta get the camera," I laughed.

She posed sweetly with her fingertips lightly adjusting her glasses.

"That was great," I said.

"Wait for it..." she said slyly.

Instantly, she pushed the socks down to her ankles, ripped off the skirt, shucked the pink sweater, dropped the Buddy Holly glasses, pulled the pencil out and shook her hair loose into a flowing mane. :freaked:

"Sixty's mod, Dad!" She smiled, turning to and fro. The leopard print top wasn't a top at all, it was a micro-miniskirt dress! :surprise-bleu-1:

"Uhhh...what...what are you wearing under that?" I asked fearfully.

"Gym shorts! Like, duhhh!" She said, pulling up the hem slightly to prove she was telling the truth. "No way I'd go out in something this short without bloomers or something, geeez. I'm not like that!"

I need a drink. :all_coholic:

My daughter is only 2 right now and I am dreading the teenage years for exactly that reason. I am so glad that the baby that we are about to have is going to be a boy. I don't know if I would be able to handle having more than one teenage daughter:adrinka:

^ditto. I have a 7 year old and a soon to be 5 year old. My oldest is kind of a tom-boy right now, I had a lot of influence in that. But the youngest one is all girly girl. She's got trouble written all over her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom