Kids : I Had No Idea (1 Viewer)

Kids are like midgets you can't give booze too. I just don't see the attraction. To each his own, I guess. I'd rather hang out with the drunk midget myself.

I've met a few drunk midgets in the French Quarter during my early college days. No thanks.

Although I will say that when they suddenly puke in the middle of the street, in the middle of a sentence, there's a whole lot less mess to avoid than from a tall person.

No kids for me. I like other people's children, but I have to admit that I just do not have the patience for them. My wife and I are far too busy to have children. We both decided early in our marriage that we needed to choose between career or kids.

I applaud those of you that do have them. They're a handful, and for the right parents, are very rewarding.

I'll just stick with my labrador and my cat. Low maintenance and they never want to take the car. :D

I've said it 1000 times, but there is NOTHING better than having your little one scream DADDY!!! and come running full speed into your arms.

NOTHING.

My kids are like having little comedians running around the house.

Which comedians? Cause I don't think I could live in a home with a few mini-Carrot Tops running around.

A mini-Dane Cook would be pretty cool only so I could see the look on Mr. Blue Sky's face when I abandon the kid at his front door.

I've said it 1000 times, but there is NOTHING better than having your little one scream DADDY!!! and come running full speed into your arms.

NOTHING.

Unless maybe it's Megan Fox doing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom