Kiffin shown the door (1 Viewer)

You

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gone before the finale.

Reports of a verbal assualt by saban.

A verbal assault by Saban? Ya don't say lolol

Wonder what precipitated the confrontation? They wiped out Washington.

Reeks of something Saban took personal imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Gotta go with Kiffin being Kiffin on this one. Kirby Smart did it last year and he was hired by a conference opponent where as Kiffin is going to Florida Right Coast East of Pensacola University. Kiffin has a reputation that precedes him.

interesting that kiffin went on Finebaum this afternoon and sounded like nothing wrong.

Finebaum later went on to wonder aloud why Kiffin asked to be on....Clearly implying that he needed to spin the news to his direction.

I'm real curious to see how things go in the finale for Bama.

I don't care about Lane Kiffin I just want Bama to lose. God I hate Nick Saban.

I don't care about Lane Kiffin I just want Bama to lose. God I hate Nick Saban.
I think this isn't good for their chances vs Clemson.

Man, it sure sounds like Kiffin was a complete dumpster fire at bama and somehow they kept it under some control lol...

Lane Kiffin finds a new way to show he hasn't grown up in latest early exit - CBSSports.com

Interesting...

More coming about about how Kiffin was on the phone with recruits, working on his staff, talking to real estate agents, utilizing alabama staff and resources for his new gig... all unprofessional and typical Lane Kiffin antics.

He's just a J-Hole.

Interesting...

More coming about about how Kiffin was on the phone with recruits, working on his staff, talking to real estate agents, utilizing alabama staff and resources for his new gig... all unprofessional and typical Lane Kiffin antics.

He's just a J-Hole.
I wonder now if Lane suffers from some sort of disorder?.

I mean, you go thru all that (past) and get a shot at redemption with the greatest college coach of this Era, and you manage to completely mess it up again??

Yeah there is a stability issue we don't know about.

Gotta be or he is the world's largest jack hole and he may be coaching High School before it's all over with.

Thank Goodness he didn't take Coach O up on his offer. What a hot mess he is.

Tosh is gonna have fun with this one. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We're very lucky to get Canada over Kiffin!

Not sure what I was watching but it was a good piece on these guys that have success in college but fail in the pro's. chip kelly, saban etc were the main thrust.

With kelly it was about his fast paced offense and how the nfl restricts its effectivness with the network pace. Too many breaks.

With saban they said he is insufferable to be around and players, coaches etc can only stand it for so long so college works for him as players are only around 3-4 yrs and coaches only last 2-4 yrs with him. Kiffin was destined to be gone and they were amazed he stayed this long. He is evidently very narcissistic and is not the type to fall in line which saban demands. The fact that he ended up at fla atlantic after this many years means the situation had to be unbearable. He had to take whatever he could get. Staying at bama was probably not an option under any circumstances.

I too am glad we didn't hire him. He would have stabbed orgeron in the back.

Not sure what I was watching but it was a good piece on these guys that have success in college but fail in the pro's. chip kelly, saban etc were the main thrust.

With kelly it was about his fast paced offense and how the nfl restricts its effectivness with the network pace. Too many breaks.

With saban they said he is insufferable to be around and players, coaches etc can only stand it for so long so college works for him as players are only around 3-4 yrs and coaches only last 2-4 yrs with him. Kiffin was destined to be gone and they were amazed he stayed this long. He is evidently very narcissistic and is not the type to fall in line which saban demands. The fact that he ended up at fla atlantic after this many years means the situation had to be unbearable. He had to take whatever he could get. Staying at bama was probably not an option under any circumstances.

I too am glad we didn't hire him. He would have stabbed orgeron in the back.

I'm not really going to defend Saban, but I think the reports of his demise in the NFL are greatly exaggerated. He wasn't good. But he managed 9-7 his first year, then 6-10 the next. 15-17. That's better than what the Saints have seen in any two year stretch recently, and that 2nd year was with a gimpy Culpepper, Joey Harrington, and Cleo Lemon at QB. If he had Brees that season instead of the Saints, maybe it's a different story for both franchises.

I was never that high on Kiffin(this new spread offense kiffin at least) as LSU's OC and definitely not as HC, but for Bama I think this is a good move as I think Sark>kiffin as far as offensive minds/playcalling. I also think Sark's mostly pro style philosophy/offense will be a better fit with Saban's more pro style tendencies/history. Granted with Hurts being only being a freshman Sark will have to be multiple and mold the offense to fit Hurt's strengths which is more of a read option spread so I don't see drastic changes at least not from the beginning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom