Kiko Alonso among Several LBs the Saints are Working Out (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

Man not having Kwon could really impact this D..
Kwon was great as a locker room presence and emotional leader, but he is a complete liability vs the run, struggled to stay healthy, and was slipping in coverage as well. He’s nowhere near as good as this forum makes him out to be.

Kwon was great as a locker room presence and emotional leader, but he is a complete liability vs the run, struggled to stay healthy, and was slipping in coverage as well. He’s nowhere near as good as this forum makes him out to be.
The fan's love for Kwon is bee hive levels.

League leader in missed tackles yet some fans act like he walks on water. The size of the deal he signed with the Jets tells me the Saints were done with him.

I think that's understood. It's always been DD's show. Kwon's skillset was most supportive of that. Different energy/chemistry with DD than Werner. I think that's where the support for Kwon comes from.

Dowell played very well last year in pre-season. I hope he has learned the playbook and assignments during the off-season and is ready to come in and play some real downs. Elliss is another one that needs to finally step up. Baun, no clue. He’s not a coverage type LB so unless he’s dedicated this off season to getting better at it I see him in a set role and ST.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom