Kill It With Fire (official thread devoted to spiders, snakes, etc.) (2 Viewers)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Since it seems like there's always some sort of story popping up about freakish animals, I decided to start a thread dedicated to collecting this nightmare fuel. Exhibit A:

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was in a parking garage elevator with a giant spider looking down at me from his perch on the ceiling. Luckily for the GoPark, he didn't drop down on me and I didn't have a blow torch on me. Because if he had made a move on me, that would have been my go to defense. It was the most terrifying 3-floor elevator ride of my life. I may have nightmares all week.

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
These are some in my backyard just within 2 weeks. Snakes , gators, spiders, roaches. None of that bothers me. I don't do bees, wasps and the evil incarnate yellow jackets. I won't kill honey bees. I know they are much needed, but the rest can die in a hellfire.
I agree but how am I to differentiate said honey bees from regular bee?

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
My worst nightmare!
what the fork????

nature is evil. like hitler leading russian evil.

(yes, the russian part was a poor joke)

why do we call her mother nature? i'm going to start calling her birch vajayjay (i hate that word, but it necessary here) nature.

so much evil in such little creatures of cruelty.

nolaspe

Bury me in smoke...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
what the fork????

nature is evil. like hitler leading russian evil.

(yes, the russian part was a poor joke)

why do we call her mother nature? i'm going to start calling her birch vajayjay (i hate that word, but it necessary here) nature.

so much evil in such little creatures of cruelty.
Australia will literally try to kill you... I've been there, came face to face w/ 2 barracudas whilst snorkeling off the Great Barrier Reef. I noped outta there like I've never noped before... 4154cb8562ce35b04476fa949ee9a5c7.jpg

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Australia will literally try to kill you... I've been there, came face to face w/ 2 barracudas whilst snorkeling off the Great Barrier Reef. I noped outta there like I've never noped before... 4154cb8562ce35b04476fa949ee9a5c7.jpg
you do know that half of my life growing up was in rural victoria, australia? yep, dual citizenship beotches.

somehow it never bothered me and we had the two of the deadliest snakes in around us.

i've killed a few 'brown' snakes, multiple redback spiders, and several poisonous centipedes, or maybe millipedes, whatever. those forkers are aggressive, as are kangaroos, wallabies, and especially the butt crevasse koalas.

it almost wasn't a consideration of what to find most of the time. you just had to be alert walking places.

nolaspe

Bury me in smoke...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
you do know that half of my life growing up was in rural victoria, australia? yep, dual citizenship beotches.

somehow it never bothered me and we had the two of the deadliest snakes in around us.

i've killed a few 'brown' snakes, multiple redback spiders, and several poisonous centipedes, or maybe millipedes, whatever. those forkers are aggressive, as are kangaroos, wallabies, and especially the butt crevasse koalas.

it almost wasn't a consideration of what to find most of the time. you just had to be alert walking places.
Didn't know that, I always assumed you were a refugee from Kennah brah...

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I was in a parking garage elevator with a giant spider looking down at me from his perch on the ceiling. Luckily for the GoPark, he didn't drop down on me and I didn't have a blow torch on me. Because if he had made a move on me, that would have been my go to defense. It was the most terrifying 3-floor elevator ride of my life. I may have nightmares all week.
hahaha

i hate insects. i just tolerate a few more than others. if the spider is already in a web, i ignore it.

bees are harmless, usually.
wasps are absolute forking butt crevasses and i swell where bitten, and my throat starts to swell. not fun. I'm alergic to needles and having a eoitomepen or whatever stabbed into you is enough to avoid them.

i just don't fork with any spiders unless i have a lighter and aersol.

snakes, rats, mice, and whatever, i am not ashamed that i will cry and hide like a little birch.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I was going to ask if y'all grew up on the same street... is he magpie dangerous?

well, technically i dated his cousin on the same street, before they moved a few blocks over.

fork magpies. if those butt crevasses have a nest nearby, they will swoop you if come within 20 feet or so. forkers hurt when they peck you. alternative is where a mask or something scary on your head to try and prevent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom