Kill It With Fire (official thread devoted to spiders, snakes, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Snakes no problem, lizards? I will burn my house down. Someone hung a lizard on my ear at the age of 5 and they are now my kryptonite!

tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    705.1 KB · Views: 1
I was in a parking garage elevator with a giant spider looking down at me from his perch on the ceiling. Luckily for the GoPark, he didn't drop down on me and I didn't have a blow torch on me. Because if he had made a move on me, that would have been my go to defense. It was the most terrifying 3-floor elevator ride of my life. I may have nightmares all week.

These are some in my backyard just within 2 weeks. Snakes , gators, spiders, roaches. None of that bothers me. I don't do bees, wasps and the evil incarnate yellow jackets. I won't kill honey bees. I know they are much needed, but the rest can die in a hellfire.
I agree but how am I to differentiate said honey bees from regular bee?

My worst nightmare!
what the fork????

nature is evil. like hitler leading russian evil.

(yes, the russian part was a poor joke)

why do we call her mother nature? i'm going to start calling her birch vajayjay (i hate that word, but it necessary here) nature.

so much evil in such little creatures of cruelty.

what the fork????

nature is evil. like hitler leading russian evil.

(yes, the russian part was a poor joke)

why do we call her mother nature? i'm going to start calling her birch vajayjay (i hate that word, but it necessary here) nature.

so much evil in such little creatures of cruelty.

Australia will literally try to kill you... I've been there, came face to face w/ 2 barracudas whilst snorkeling off the Great Barrier Reef. I noped outta there like I've never noped before... 4154cb8562ce35b04476fa949ee9a5c7.jpg

Australia will literally try to kill you... I've been there, came face to face w/ 2 barracudas whilst snorkeling off the Great Barrier Reef. I noped outta there like I've never noped before... 4154cb8562ce35b04476fa949ee9a5c7.jpg
you do know that half of my life growing up was in rural victoria, australia? yep, dual citizenship beotches.

somehow it never bothered me and we had the two of the deadliest snakes in around us.

i've killed a few 'brown' snakes, multiple redback spiders, and several poisonous centipedes, or maybe millipedes, whatever. those forkers are aggressive, as are kangaroos, wallabies, and especially the butt crevasse koalas.

it almost wasn't a consideration of what to find most of the time. you just had to be alert walking places.

you do know that half of my life growing up was in rural victoria, australia? yep, dual citizenship beotches.

somehow it never bothered me and we had the two of the deadliest snakes in around us.

i've killed a few 'brown' snakes, multiple redback spiders, and several poisonous centipedes, or maybe millipedes, whatever. those forkers are aggressive, as are kangaroos, wallabies, and especially the butt crevasse koalas.

it almost wasn't a consideration of what to find most of the time. you just had to be alert walking places.

Didn't know that, I always assumed you were a refugee from Kennah brah...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom