Kim Kardashian Has Reggie Bush Lovesick (1 Viewer)

(from Saints382's video) Kim: "I can make it happen. He'll be in the Super Bowl next year."

Is she gonna draft a defense for him?
Who is that huge guy they were talking to? Reggie's right, he ought to play OLB for somebody. Built like a rock.

He is an actor. He played in the new version of the longest yard. He was the Cheeseburger guy. My favorite part is when he knocked some football player out pulled a cheeseburger from his crotch and said "Hey baby, there's nothing a quarter pounder can't fix". I have seen him on some other movies, can't remember them right now.

Tell Reggie I will allow her to sit with me for the games if he wants. I will make sure she dont distract him.

What's his trade value?

"Hey Bush....women weakin legs"....

Rocky81.Jpeg

Exactly:9:

I don't see the problem people have with her. She seems nice and doesn't sound like a complete airheaded bimbo (like a certain Jessica Simpson).

Terry Crews was in Friday After Next. Hilarious.

He also had a small role in David Lynch's 'Inland Empire'.

Notice Reggie said he could play outside linebacker. LOL, yeh Shanle's spot.

here's hoping that's the only kind of 'sick' she makes him. =o / I'm just sayin'...

Good for Reggie, Kim Kardashian has me love sick and have never so much as seen her in person.

Can we dump him for a first? We need football players, not hollywood stars.

He learned nothing from his last offseason.

I don't see the problem people have with her. She seems nice and doesn't sound like a complete airheaded bimbo (like a certain Jessica Simpson).

just google her name and see what POPS UP. She might not be a BIMBO but she something else.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

haterade-logo.jpg

The official drink of overweight men that are unhappy with their marriage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom