Kind of a silly thread but..... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm curious what others would think about a scenario where............
the Saints traded away their entire draft......no not for Ricky Williams but......

1st rounder for DeAngelo Hall
2nd rounder for Roy Williams
3rd rounder for Shaun Rogers
4th rounder for Jonathan Vilma
5th rounder for.........OK so I'm out of trades so we keep a few picks maybe for special teams.

Maybe we throw some money at Crumpler too.

Have to admit we would be a much better team, eh?

Don't bash to hard not a very serious thread.

We'd have cap issues a year or two from now. Thats throwing away a ton of minimal salaries for big contracts.

1st round - no way in hell
2nd round- I'd give them next year's 2nd pick too many LB prospects
3rd round- Meh, I'd like to get cottom here
4th round- I like your thinking
5- ST??? we should be getting OL and DT's here

If money is not an issue...

1st - Shaun Rodgers & Roy Williams
2nd -Lito Sheppard
3rd - Jonathan Vilma

I'm curious what others would think about a scenario where............
the Saints traded away their entire draft......no not for Ricky Williams but......

1st rounder for DeAngelo Hall
2nd rounder for Roy Williams
3rd rounder for Shaun Rogers
4th rounder for Jonathan Vilma
5th rounder for.........OK so I'm out of trades so we keep a few picks maybe for special teams.

Maybe we throw some money at Crumpler too.

Have to admit we would be a much better team, eh?

Don't bash to hard not a very serious thread.

I'd Personally hold it against YOOU!!!! =(

We'd be the Redskins and 2 years later be millions over the cap and have to gut our team just to sign draft picks.

Going into Depth.

1st, I'd rather Talib, Jenkins, DRC, Cason, Flowers, Lee, and you... over Hall

2nd, Williams would be nice, and for a 2nd i'd do it, would cost us tho and we need help on the other side of the ball, but it would not be a bad trade so i'm for maing the team better.

3rd, I'd like Shaun Rogers as well, not sure what Detroit has on the table for him, but it worth a call. (I'd also accept Hall starting in this range here, I don't think he is worth to much more)

4th if we could lad Vilma for that I may do it, I think if the injury is behind him he has alot of upside. But its conditional depending on what he does for us, i'm also fine with another team trading for him because I think the injury may be a little more serious that the jets are letting on..... they have run a 3 - 4 since mangini got there, and now Vilma is a problem in the 3 - 4 and dosne't fit the skeem... no its not the injury just send us that 4th, its the skeem...he needs a change of scene.

Well rest I hope we draft great players.

But, would we have 2 rings to show for it?

Once again........only kidding. :ezbill:

Nah, I meant the current Redskins. The ones who make the playoffs and lose in the first round every few years after loading up on every high priced player they can get. Now they are in cap hell.

I couldn't think of a better guy for it to happen to then Dan Snyder :worthy:...well maybe Jerry Jones.

You have to admit that he usually makes their offseason pretty interesting.
Shame when the offseason is more exciting then the games though.

If money is not an issue...

1st - Shaun Rodgers & Roy Williams
2nd -Lito Sheppard
3rd - Jonathan Vilma

I'd like this a lot...except the Vilma part...maybe for a 5th next year that turns into a conditional 3rd.

Then maybe a good MLB would fall to us leaving us in a better cap situation, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom