Kinda N/S Seattle first round Guard who made it easy for them to cut Jahri suffered high ankle sprain in practice (1 Viewer)

Ifedi is so talented. I don't pity them though. Welcome back Jahri!

Jahri wasn't in Seattle for long, but my question is, do you think he learned enough of the playbook to help us in our matchup with them later this year, or do you think that by the time the matchup roles around the Seahawks will have changed their playbook enough so his info isn't as useful?

Didn't a very similar thing happen to their center after they traded us Max Unger?

Maybe we need to pick up every Seahawk lineman when we can just for the joo joo. We can cut them after the spell is cast.

Has anyone watched any preseason games of Seattle? Just curious how Jahri looked this year. I cant help but think an old tired Jahri would be better than Lelito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat Kirwan said today that Jahri wasn't physical enough in their run first offense but will be just fine back home. This o see still was after visiting their training camp this year, fwiw.

Sadly the Saints is Buffalo's San Diego.

Why?
Byrd and Spiller have been injured and we'll find out what they have this season and I'm extremely happy with what Greer was able to do for us when he was here.
I wouldn't be saying that just yet...

Has anyone watched any preseason games of Seattle? Just curious how Jahri looked this year. I cant help but think an old tired Jahri would be better than Lelito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For us, I think so. Even if the physical capabilities are approximately the same at this point between Lelito and Jahri, the synergy and 'gel' between him and the other members of the line are what give me hope. He knows the scheme and the communication and the assignments. Even though he showed up this week, he should be able to quickly get on the same page as everyone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom