King Kong vs Godzilla (1 Viewer)

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Beyond that, I thought she was the best actress in the movie.
Without question. And that's saying a lot considering she was co starring alongside one of the top young actresses in Hollywood today in Millie Bobby Brown.

Dave I know you are so proud! Not gonna lie she had me in my emotions a little. I was like what in the world, I'm watching a friggin monster movie and I'm feeling some type of way because of this sweet little girl. Awesome. Just awesome.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Without question. And that's saying a lot considering she was co starring alongside one of the top young actresses in Hollywood today in Millie Bobby Brown.

Dave I know you are so proud! Not gonna lie she had me in my emotions a little. I was like what in the world, I'm watching a friggin monster movie and I'm feeling some type of way because of this sweet little girl. Awesome. Just awesome.
Proud indeed. My whole family are all pretty excited about her! She was interviewed not long ago about the movie and if I can get a hold of it, I'll post here.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is the link to her interview.

Edit: Forgot to mention Renca, the lady on the right is a friend as well. She's deaf and used to interpret the songs at our church in DC. Deaf world is a small world, lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Edit: Forgot to mention Renca, the lady on the right is a friend as well. She's deaf and used to interpret the songs at our church in DC. Deaf world is a small world, lol.

Man that's awesome Dave!!! She really was great. Beautiful, talented girl.

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's subtle, but I really like the way they've made Godzilla an actual character. He's got expressions and body language that give you a sense of his personality and attitude. Same with Kong.
At the beginning of the last scene, when he hears Big G roar, you can read Kong's expression like "Oh, ****. Well, I guess we're gonna do this." Then relief when G turns away toward the ocean.
The first time I noticed it (it's easier if you crank the gamma correction since they decided to film the fight in Dark-O-Vision) is when the male MUTO comes strafing in for the last time. Godzilla's face conveys "Yeah, that's it, go to the well one more time, buddy. I got something for you."

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I haven't seen the movie. I just shared this with the drama teacher at our high school. They do theater for the deaf. They haven't had a deaf student in a long time, but they sign at all of their shows. Usually, each character has a unique person signing for them, and they 'act' in the role as well.

I thought he'd like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom