Kiper has us taking Richardson (1 Viewer)

hmm, guess that is a lock we won't take him

People hate...but Kipers mock draft immediately before the draft is as good as anyone's. It's amazing how guys like Mayock and Kiper get bashed for their football ignorance...but then everyone else's mocks slowly evolves into pseudo-drafnik mocks. :hihi:

If we drafted Richardson, do you think would we move Hicks to NT? Or would Bunkley stay at NT, with Hicks being used as a situational rusher? TBH, the more time Hicks sees on the field, the better. He seems to be a difference maker.

Bingo...kind of. Bunkley would be a situational run-stopper...Hicks would get most of the playing time. This is a passing league.

Not a big Richardson fan, but like a couple others stated, if we are drafting him as a DE, allowing us to keep Bunkley and Hicks at NT, with more Hicks than Bunkley, and the key, to finally allow us to get rid of Will Smith, then I could see a scenario where it would be positive. Also, for what it's worth, I think Kiper's player evaluations are as iffy as they come, and Mayock makes the most sense to me. Mock drafts though are fairly useless except to prompt conversations amongst fans, especially ones before Free Agency.

Under that enormous hair helmet, there isnt much of a brain for drafting, is there.He is like a weatherman in florida. His forecast changes hourly.

Not a big Richardson fan, but like a couple others stated, if we are drafting him as a DE, allowing us to keep Bunkley and Hicks at NT, with more Hicks than Bunkley, and the key, to finally allow us to get rid of Will Smith, then I could see a scenario where it would be positive. Also, for what it's worth, I think Kiper's player evaluations are as iffy as they come, and Mayock makes the most sense to me. Mock drafts though are fairly useless except to prompt conversations amongst fans, especially ones before Free Agency.

What dont you like about Richardson? I didnt really pay attention to him much until I sat back and watched him.

I watched every snap he played in a bunch of games and I absolutely loved him. Can play play 5-tech and 3-tech in nickel situations. Dude was active as hell on the field. You dont pass up on good D-linemen. You can figure out how to fit them in.

What dont you like about Richardson? I didnt really pay attention to him much until I sat back and watched him.

I watched every snap he played in a bunch of games and I absolutely loved him. Can play play 5-tech and 3-tech in nickel situations. Dude was active as hell on the field. You dont pass up on good D-linemen.
I would absolutely select him over a project pass rusher. (there are many of those at the top of the draft this year)

Richardson is solid, has had a very good career and looks like he's ready for the next level.

I watched every snap he played in a bunch of games and I absolutely loved him. Can play play 5-tech and 3-tech in nickel situations. Dude was active as hell on the field. You dont pass up on good D-linemen. You can figure out how to fit them in.

I did not like his off the field issues; that he is a loud mouth, talked a bunch of crap before Georgia game and then did nothing. And that he talks about being an athletic DT, and then ran a 5.02 at combine. But after you questioned me, I went and checked out a few snaps of him versus Bama, and he did look pretty good against Bama's NFL Caliber O-Lineman. Also read that he ran a little better at Missouri's pro-day. So maybe will be a good pro, if he can learn some humility and become a little more professional.

Talented but troubled Sheldon Richardson declares for NFL draft | ProFootballTalk

Sheldon Richardson vs Alabama 2012 - YouTube!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom