Kiper has us taking Richardson (1 Viewer)

I'd love if we took Richardson. He'd be absolutely perfect n the otherside of Cam Jordan.

He has Bjoern Werner falling to the Falcons? I thought he was top 10 pick. Did I miss something or is Kiper way off?

Would anyone really be miffed if that was the pick? I know I wouldn't. Too bad Kiper predicted it because that means it ain't happening.

He has Bjoern Werner falling to the Falcons? I thought he was top 10 pick. Did I miss something or is Kiper way off?

I think this just proves that there's no obvious top 10 this year or even top 20. It also proves what we already know, that Kiper is clueless.

I think this just proves that there's no obvious top 10 this year or even top 20. It also proves what we already know, that Kiper is clueless.

His incessant whining about Jimmy Clausen still not being drafted in 2010 really drove this home.

Give him a couple of days, he will probably do a fourth or fifth mock draft. This guy cannot hold a candle to Mike Detillier, imo.

Is Kiper ever right? I mean the guy lives for the draft and never gets it right. Seriously.

Kiper sticks pins in a wax doll of Mike Mayock but he's hopeless at voodoo too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom