Kiper has us taking Richardson (1 Viewer)

He's 4th best of all Mockers, according to Huddlereport and has been in the top 5 for as long as I can remember.

THE HUDDLE REPORT - NFL DRAFT

When you create a different mock draft for every possible permutation of the actual draft board, you're technically very accurate. In a sense. Sort of.

It's kind of like if you had enough money to buy enough lottery tickets to cover every possible combination of numbers, then ran through the streets screaming "I won the lottery!"

When you create a different mock draft for every possible permutation of the actual draft board, you're technically very accurate. In a sense. Sort of.

It's kind of like if you had enough money to buy enough lottery tickets to cover every possible combination of numbers, then ran through the streets screaming "I won the lottery!"

They only count your final mock.

Kiper has done very well in their scoring system, much much better than Mayock.

Kiper finished tied for 19th in 2012, Mayock finshed tied for 80th.

Over 3 years Kiper is 4th, Mayock didn't break the to 32 (they only list 32)

Is Kiper ever right? I mean the guy lives for the draft and never gets it right. Seriously.

Amazes me how many do not understand mock drafts. They are basically entertainment particularly gnus early. No mock before free agency can be "accurate" at all.

Kiper is still the best in the business with his evaluations. I really like Mayock as he fills a void left when Bushbaum passed away. Mcshay is a joke.

If we drafted Richardson, do you think would we move Hicks to NT? Or would Bunkley stay at NT, with Hicks being used as a situational rusher? TBH, the more time Hicks sees on the field, the better. He seems to be a difference maker.

I'd love this. Inside pass rusher kills. Noone does it better than Richardson.

April 19, 2012

Kiper calls for the Saints to select Akiem Hicks, a defensive tackle from Sacramento City College by way of the University of Regina in Saskatchewan

By all means though, keep talking out of your *****.

If we drafted Richardson, do you think would we move Hicks to NT? Or would Bunkley stay at NT, with Hicks being used as a situational rusher? TBH, the more time Hicks sees on the field, the better. He seems to be a difference maker.

I'd think Hicks would get situational time at both the 3-tech/Richardson spot and 1-tech/Bunkley. Tom Johnson would be Cam Jordan's primary backup.

He has Bjoern Werner falling to the Falcons? I thought he was top 10 pick. Did I miss something or is Kiper way off?

I'd be stunned if Werner slipped to the 30th pick. Its hard to believe there are 29 better players than Werner in this years draft.

Wouldn't mind taking Richardson, I think that would show we have faith in our OLB we have on roster

Kiper is only good with Mock drafts much closer to draft time. He uses his connections with teams to make his Mocks so I wouldnt bother reading his till a week before the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom