Kiper says Talib, McShay says Jenkins (1 Viewer)

All I know is ever year the draft doesn't go as excepted, so someone will shake everything up in the top 9. All these predictions will count for nothing.

i dont think we have to worry about that. I doubt we take either of those guys. i think we would take leodis if he is there, then DRC. If neither of them are there, chances are Rivers will be. But in all honesty, Mike Jenkins is gonna be a good NFL player. i aint gonna hate if take him. We dont need a homerun with this pick. We need a good, quality starter.

I thing the additionsof Vilma and Morgan (to the lesser extent) makes LB a need, but not a must have with the 1st pick.

The addition of Gay and Glenn makes CB a need but not a must have with the 1st pick.

DT is the only remaining must address position, but don't get overly confident that the Saints will move up at any cost to get Dorsey or Ellis. As proven time and time again trades up rarely pan out to being worth the price paid. If a top DT falls to 8 place where KC is looking at Ryan we may try to leap frog Cincy. Other wise I really think they are setting up to move back with Philly (19th) and pick up Sheapard and be able to draft Balmer at 19 where he is a value pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom