Kiper's New Draft up today (1 Viewer)

WhoDATX512

High Priest of WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/insider/columns/story?columnist=kiper_jr_mel&id=3199691

I'm not sure why we keep seeing this guy Kentwan Blamer DT from UNC appear next to our names. This guy very well could be a beast but the fact that McShay last week used his name in the same paragraph as Sullys makes me nervous.

Also, Kiper does not have Kenny Phillips going at all in the 1st round. There were alot of questionable picks on this one. I'm telling you Kiper is worried about his job since McShay became the top dawg at ESPN draft central

the link is pointless unless you subscribe to ESPN insider....

just thought ya might like to know, with that said

I never look or listen to anything Kiper has to say, he's HORRIBLE... look at any of his Mock Draft's from any year and they are ALL horribly wrong... it's like he throws darts at a person then at a team!

Last edited:
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/insider/columns/story?columnist=kiper_jr_mel&id=3199691

I'm not sure why we keep seeing this guy Kentwan Blamer DT from UNC appear next to our names. This guy very well could be a beast but the fact that McShay last week used his name in the same paragraph as Sullys makes me nervous.

Also, Kiper does not have Kenny Phillips going at all in the 1st round. There were alot of questionable picks on this one. I'm telling you Kiper is worried about his job since McShay became the top dawg at ESPN draft central

I will find and choke Sean Payton if we take Balmer at 10 if we need a DT so badly then move up and grab Ellis.

Blamer and Sully in the same sentence ... if there is a bigger "Danger" sign then that then I don't know what is, just say NO

I think Kiper has fryed his brain with his blow dryer. His mocks have been crazy to say the least. He must really be putting it all out there to try and save his job as "the" draft guru at ESPN.

At 10 we should be able to get the best guy available at a position, not the 3rd dt leavings of the teams ahead of us.

I never look or listen to anything Kiper has to say, he's HORRIBLE... look at any of his Mock Draft's from any year and they are ALL horribly wrong... it's like he throws darts at a person then at a team!

I think Kiper has fryed his brain with his blow dryer. His mocks have been crazy to say the least. He must really be putting it all out there to try and save his job as "the" draft guru at ESPN.

just curious.. who would you guys recommend?
I used to go with the Pro Football Weekly guys but they got them all wrong too.

I've gotten to the point where I take what any of these guys say with a grain of salt because every year some team goes and picks a player that no one thought that team was targeting. Of all the guys out there, Mike Detillier and Mark Mayock from NFLN seems to do a really good job of judging talent. I guess its all personal taste in the end

Yep. Look at where the 2 top LB's(In some folks opinion) are going:

Rivers @ #30 & Connor @ #31:plus-un2:

All I have to say is either A) Kiper knows more about football than any other mock I've seen so far or B) he is very confused.

You guys should go take Kiper's job from him..

Especially since you all say he doesn't have a clue..

I couldn't understand taking the 3rd best(if even that) DT rather than the best FS, LB, or CB(since no one else seems to think that Talib is the best CB).
Pass the bong, Mel!!

I love how people say Kiper knows nothing because he can't guess who each GM picks. As if these GMs make perfect picks. It's all a guessing game anyway.

Kiper always comes out with an outrageous, completely BS mock in January. Wait until March and April then Kipers mocks start to take shape.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom