Kiper's New Draft up today (1 Viewer)

This might be the worst mock i've seen... there are mocks with the wrong draft order that are better than this. so the best LB in the draft will fall that far Mel?

A mock this early by anyone is simply done for entertainment. It is too early to put together a reasonable mock (if there is such a thing).

All I'll say is that Mel Kiper knows a lot more about these college players than anyone else here does.

Most mock drafts just go by team needs. They can't account for teams taking BPA. No one can tell when and how many teams are going to go the BPA route. That's a reason why the experts drafts can be off quite a bit.

A mock this early by anyone is simply done for entertainment. It is too early to put together a reasonable mock (if there is such a thing).

My point exactly! Where are you going to find someone who nails a mock draft? Nostradamus? One early trade could knock the whole thing into the can. And to judge a person's validity as a draft guru on how accurate his mock draft is is totally ********! How about doing this instead.. when a team's pick comes up and they pick an LB, see how high that guy is on the analyst's list of available linebackers. I usually do that on draft day and it is INCREDIBLE how many times these guys nail it. Even better, listen to Mel's analysis on draft day when each team comes up and see how many times he nails the pick. For those of you who think you could do that too, sure you could! With Mel's book in front of you! :)

The fact that he has the Saints taking him is the best possible scenerio. It will never happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom