Kirk Cousins will destroy us!! (1 Viewer)

I won't watch. I'll play Trials of Osiris on D2.

Come to think, won't it be on at like 0700?

Doesn’t Cousins have a terrible record on national TV?

Cousins is 10-18 in prime time. Better question:

Does a 9:30 am EST game where half the US will be still asleep count as prime time?

Lol being not good enough is typically how you lose
Has nothing to do with “not being good enough”

Has to do with lack of discipline, lack of execution, inconsistent coaching, bad QB play. All things that are self inflicted. Like I said, we are the only team that has beat us in 2022. Not being good enough would be a talent issue, Saints don’t have a talent issue.

Has nothing to do with “not being good enough”

Has to do with lack of discipline, lack of execution, inconsistent coaching, bad QB play. All things that are self inflicted. Like I said, we are the only team that has beat us in 2022. Not being good enough would be a talent issue, Saints don’t have a talent issue.
I didn’t say we weren’t talented enough. I said we aren’t good enough. We have multiple players in spite of their talent that are inconsistent, losing against my man opposite of them…we have poor offensive coaching…and we have an easily confused QB. Of course it’s self inflicted…but it’s not easily modifiable. Ultimately you have to play better than the opposing team…and that has happened for one quarter this entire season. We aren’t good…doesn’t mean we can’t get better. But we are a bad team right now

That guy is playing with a chip on his shoulder. We are more than capable of being competitive at least on Defense. But will it be enough to come away victorious? Let’s hope and see this Sunday on Fox! Who Dat Let’s Geaux!!!!
It's easy when our offense is only good for about 10pts.

Broooo u wasn’t supposed to say that lmbo! But hey let’s see what happens
Imagine thinking you're important enough to alter outcomes to a football game with a reverse jinx that literally no one asked you to bring back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom