Kirk Cousins will destroy us!! (1 Viewer)

I won't watch. I'll play Trials of Osiris on D2.

Come to think, won't it be on at like 0700?
0500, too early for me:cool:

You maybe new around here but if not you weird for not realizing this actually helped us last year smh unless u not a true saints fan
It “helped” us against two journeymen QB’s and a QB we’ve dominated in the regular season since he’s been in our division. Not quite going out on a limb there.

Didn’t seem to help against Hurts though, did it?

I’m all for a good reverse jinx, but the insistence of trying to make it “a thing” even after it stopped “working” and repeatedly having to post the “i’M tHe oRiGiNaL pOsTeR oF tHe X qB wiLL dEStRoY uS” for the attention made the schtick unbearable.

And LMAO, to quote Bobby, “I got more skins on da wall den you” pal. 🤣

Doesn’t Cousins have a terrible record on national TV?
Yeah but he had his shining moment against the Saints during the playoffs

Saints came in piping hot and left ice cold.

Sure Rudolph cheated to get that TD. but it should have never came to that. If you let a team have a good possibility to beat you. They will.

It “helped” us against two journeymen QB’s and a QB we’ve dominated in the regular season since he’s been in our division. Not quite going out on a limb there.

Didn’t seem to help against Hurts though, did it?

I’m all for a good reverse jinx, but the insistence of trying to make it “a thing” even after it stopped “working” and repeatedly having to post the “i’M tHe oRiGiNaL pOsTeR oF tHe X qB wiLL dEStRoY uS” for the attention made the schtick unbearable.

And LMAO, to quote Bobby, “I got more skins on da wall den you” pal. 🤣
Bro for the Hurts game someone posted before me. So again get your facts straight! Mines was undefeated. I was even called to do it again and guess what we won again.

I don't think he will. Dalton may pull a Cooper Rush on MN.
Dalton is better than Rush.

The offense just has to be average, and the Saints will have a great chance to win.
So far… (save for 1 quarter against the Turds prevent defense) the offense under Winston has been awful.

Dalton is better than Rush.

The offense just has to be average, and the Saints will have a great chance to win.
So far… (save for 1 quarter against the Turds prevent defense) the offense under Winston has been awful.
I agree. He has the experience to read defenses, he's seen a lot more vs. Rush.

It looks like we will stupidly once again play Winston injured based on the latest reports though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom