Kirk Cousins will destroy us!! (1 Viewer)

Bro for the Hurts game someone posted before me. So again get your facts straight! Mines was undefeated. I was even called to do it again and guess what we won again.
Don't see many people clamoring for it...

Quite the opposite, honestly.

Like I said, I'm all for a good reverse jinx, but this is approaching the level of the Coach Pete threads posters were taking as gospel instead of the horse manure gossip it was.

Vikings 56 Saints 2 - seriously it’s Wednesday now (ask me that on Monday I would have said that), being it’s Wednesday I am convinced we are gonna win Saints 35 Vikings 13

Yeah but he had his shining moment against the Saints during the playoffs

Saints came in piping hot and left ice cold.

Sure Rudolph cheated to get that TD. but it should have never came to that. If you let a team have a good possibility to beat you. They will.
The Vikings literally just copied the Falcons gameplan from earlier that season and used inside pressure to overwhelm Peat and flush Brees out of the pocket.

Had Payton not started Peat over Easton, we might have been able to slow the pressure some.

That guy is playing with a chip on his shoulder. We are more than capable of being competitive at least on Defense. But will it be enough to come away victorious? Let’s hope and see this Sunday on Fox! Who Dat Let’s Geaux!!!!
The football fates (they're really scary by the way) asked me to let you know that they don't like it when someone is transparently trying to play them. They said it seems you didn't learn your lesson from last year.

They wanted me to make it clear to you that although you blame the "copycats," it is you they are annoyed with, especially your boasting about how you're pulling a fast one on them. They told me they will show no mercy to you this year and that they will immediately and repeatedly burn you for your insolence.

However, they said you get a pass for this week, because the overwhelming majority of Saints fans genuinely expect the Saints to play poorly and lose this week. They decreed they will have mercy on Saints fans this week and Ensure Winston has a great game (I was too afraid to ask how the nutritional shake would make a difference) and that the Saints win comfortably and decisively.

They're only letting your shenanigans slide this week. Please don't annoy them with this stuff ever again. Not this season, next season, or season's ad infinitum. I'm begging you to not tick them off, because I don't like them when they're angry. Hearing their enraged voices in my head freaks me the eff out. I'd really like to be able to eat my mushrooms in peace.

The football fates (they're really scary by the way) asked me to let you know that they don't like it when someone is transparently trying to play them. They said it seems you didn't learn your lesson from last year.

They wanted me to make it clear to you that although you blame the "copycats," it is you they are annoyed with, especially your boasting about how you're pulling a fast one on them. They told me they will show no mercy to you this year and that they will immediately and repeatedly burn you for your insolence.

However, they said you get a pass for this week, because the overwhelming majority of Saints fans genuinely expect the Saints to play poorly and lose this week. They decreed they will have mercy on Saints fans this week and Ensure Winston has a great game (I was too afraid to ask how the nutritional shake would make a difference) and that the Saints win comfortably and decisively.

They're only letting your shenanigans slide this week. Please don't annoy them with this stuff ever again. Not this season, next season, or season's ad infinitum. I'm begging you to not tick them off, because I don't like them when they're angry. Hearing their enraged voices in my head freaks me the eff out. I'd really like to be able to eat my mushrooms in peace.
Bro if you’re not a top selling Fiction or sci-fi book writer you missed your calling. That was perfect and I read very bit of it. But I can’t promise I won’t get the itch to post again after the football fates allow us this win Sunday 😱

Bro if you’re not a top selling Fiction or sci-fi book writer you missed your calling. That was perfect and I read very bit of it. But I can’t promise I won’t get the itch to post again after the football fates allow us this win Sunday 😱
Glad to hear you liked it and thanks for the encouragement. I'm a screenwriter and have sold a show to SYFY, but it ended up not being produced. So, I'm currently nowhere near being a top-seller.

I posted in jest just for the fun of it. Glad you didn't take offense. I wasn't sincerely calling for you to stop posting. I'm glad that you're going to scratch that itch when you want to.

I seriously do think that if Winston practices at all tomorrow, he'll start Sunday and have a really good game. It would fit too many patterns for that not to happen.

Last edited:
It looks like we will stupidly once again play Winston injured based on the latest reports though.
I think it's all smoke. DA is taking a page from Payton here. He can't be this stupid. Winston hasn't been practicing in weeks and it shows. Taysom taking snaps tells me that he will be throwing the ball Sunday for sure. The question is will Dalton also throw. Jameis needs to rest until he is 100%. If he never gets healthy then we need to start someone else.

I think it's all smoke. DA is taking a page from Payton here. He can't be this stupid. Winston hasn't been practicing in weeks and it shows. Taysom taking snaps tells me that he will be throwing the ball Sunday for sure. The question is will Dalton also throw. Jameis needs to rest until he is 100%. If he never gets healthy then we need to start someone else.
I don't know if it's true, but DA said that it was always the plan to get Hill back in the QB meetings and some QB reps in practice after the season started. He said Hill's injuries are what kept them from doing that until this week.

I can see where Hill's injuries might have kept him from being able to take QB reps in practice, but how does an injury keep a player from sitting in on a meeting?

That's why I lean toward thinking it may have been a contingency plan for situations just like this, but I don't buy that this was the definite plan from the beginning.

That guy is playing with a chip on his shoulder. We are more than capable of being competitive at least on Defense. But will it be enough to come away victorious? Let’s hope and see this Sunday on Fox! Who Dat Let’s Geaux!!!!
So you say our defense is going up hold up their end of the bargain but your thread title says the opposing QB is going to destroy us.

That's just lovely.

Glad to hear you liked it and thanks for the encouragement. I'm a screenwriter and have sold a show to SYFY, but it ended up not being produced. So, I'm currently nowhere near being a top-seller.

I posted in jest just for the fun of it. Glad you didn't take offense. I wasn't sincerely calling for you to stop posting. I'm glad that you're going to scratch that itch when you want to.

I seriously do think that if Winston practices at all tomorrow, he'll start Sunday and have a really good game. It would fit too many patterns for that not to happen.
Noooooo they missing out on a great screenwriter. Their loss. But also Noooooo and I’m a huge Winston fan he must sit he’s not healthy. I remember this same thing with Brees.

Braging about betting on a division rival beating the Saints on our Saints report.............is kind of trashy. But, you do you.
Trashy? I'll be against the Saints and take my winnings. All the while hoping they win and I lose money. It's a win-win.
Yep, I'll continue to doing me.

I am making sure this does not happen. I have picked up Cousins off the waiver wire to start him as my fantasy QB this week. I promise he will now throw more ints than TDs.

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom