Kirkwood to Carolina (1 Viewer)

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
He just can't stay healthy. Gave him all the chances an undrafted can get.

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Can’t say he’s a big loss. Had what 18 catches his rookie year and stayed on IR all of last year. Just opens up more reps for Humphrey, Butler, and Hogan.

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
I don’t have ill wishes for him or TQS, but either or both of them leaving, is of no concern to me. Ginn as well. We have 1 WR (CGM) a Swiss Army knife (Taysom) and gimmick player (Harris). That’s it. That’s the highlights of the position. We need an infusion of talent at WR.

Saint Pompano

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don’t have ill wishes for him or TQS, but either or both of them leaving, is of no concern to me. Ginn as well. We have 1 WR (CGM) a Swiss Army knife (Taysom) and gimmick player (Harris). That’s it. That’s the highlights of the position. We need an infusion of talent at WR.

I know we only saw him come in to block, but Hogan grades out really well physically as a WR that could stick in the NFL. I think we'll see him evolve and become a bigger part of the offense, but first he'd have to be resigned.

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
I know we only saw him come in to block, but Hogan grades out really well physically as a WR that could stick in the NFL. I think we'll see him evolve and become a bigger part of the offense, but first he'd have to be resigned.
Yes. And we have to remember Mickey and Sean’s philosophy. There are several ways to acquire talent. Through FA, the draft/UDFA, via trade, at cut down prior to the regular season, and soon a pool of XFL players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom