Kirkwood to Carolina (1 Viewer)

We've got one super legit #1 WR in MT. Next we have have TQS and Harris who are #4/gadget players as best. Taysom may or may not be part of the receiver line up, depending on the back up QB situation. Beyond that NONE of the remaining rostered receivers can be counted on AT ALL.

We need a serious infusion to get a legit #2 and 3.

Can’t say he’s a big loss. Had what 18 catches his rookie year and stayed on IR all of last year. Just opens up more reps for Humphrey, Butler, and Hogan.

Uhh... Hogan?

I dont think it matters how many reps he gets, hes strictly a blockingn WR who is probably as good as gone this year

Man can those bums sign their own players??

Kind of a crap move. Payton had every reason to cut him after his multiple injuries but did him a solid and kept him around. But business is business.
Why is it a crap move? He is an ERFA and the team chose not to tender him. He was never coming back and can't blame him for taking most likely the only offer he will get.

Dissing a player going to a division rival is what we do, but If he's healthy, he could help them. Their coaches are familiar with him and he has ability. I'm not so concerned about losing him, but I don't like him going to Carolina.
I don't see why Kirkwood would be on anyone's radar as a Saints fan. This is about as meh a news story as you'll ever see.

Wow, four teams interested? Dude had tones of upside IMO. I preferred him over TQS.

Kirkwood had the best footage of the locker room celebrations . . .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom