Kittle or M Lynch ? (1 Viewer)

It’s not even a comparison! Lynch took our soul from us in a game that was suppose to be a blowout . We created the monster Seattle has been the past decade with that game IMHO. Lynch had 10 players touch, attempt to touch , Stiff armed , get ran over, get ran by Scored on

I’m sorry thinking about it has there ever been a better individual run in NFL history. He made our ENTIRE DEFENSE LOOK like 4 and 5 year olds trying to tackle him

It’s not even a comparison! Lynch took our soul from us in a game that was suppose to be a blowout . We created the monster Seattle has been the past decade with that game IMHO. Lynch had 10 players touch, attempt to touch , Stiff armed , get ran over, get ran by Scored on

I’m sorry thinking about it has there ever been a better individual run in NFL history. He made our ENTIRE DEFENSE LOOK like 4 and 5 year olds trying to tackle him

Yet he can’t do all of this on the 1 yard line? :spit:

which play was the most memorable for Saint tackling incompetence? we do have a beast mode victim history...... Both were significant and important games albeit one was playoff and the other only had playoff implication.

I vote Lynch because he scored, but Kittle still hurts more to me. Could have just been inevitable, but it did seal the game in our own house.

Happy Easter.

Attachments

• E11CABCC-4E30-434D-99C1-0D18DCC624C2.jpeg
    E11CABCC-4E30-434D-99C1-0D18DCC624C2.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 0
Equally? One cost us a Playoff game playing a crap team with a 8-8 team on the road while the other was a regular season game and yes it was important but they aren’t two of the same.

Oh for sure. The playoff loss obviously is more important.
I just loathe the Niners and always have. So for me, they sucked equally. Back in 2010 we were coming off a Super Bowl win something I truly didn’t think I’d live to see. So was easier for me to swallow. We also were down to our 17th string RB.

The Niners have been better than us and beating us since time began and I can’t stand them.

Yet he can’t do all of this on the 1 yard line? :spit:

Plz tell me your being funny ? Or you just delusional ? Lynch didn’t even get the ball in the Superbowl they passed it!! I think Carroll and everyone who knows Football knows Lynch should’ve gotten the ball they win the Super Bowl.

There’s four RBs I’ve seen in the past 15 years who just was unstoppable

Adrian “All Day” Peterson
Marshan “Beatmode” Lynch
LADAINIAN “LT”TOMLINSON
Derrick Henry this past year

These players when they get going there’s simply no way to stop them it’s like they turn into

Because they weren’t trying to tackle Lynch, they were trying to strip the ball.

In a span of 153 touches, Lynch put the ball on the ground 4 times that year, losing all of them. People forget about it but two of those lost fumbles were against us in Week 11 where Shanle and Harper successfully stripped him twice in a span of 5 touches on back-to-back drives.

Shanle, Sharper, Greer, and Porter were all stripping at the ball so between that and his fumble history that year, it leads me to believe that the defensive call was to swarm, get hands on him, and get that ball out like they did in New Orleans.

Before that run, the defense essentially neutralized him at 56 yards on 16 carries (3.3 YPC), they were just trying to get the ball out and give Brees enough time to lead a game winning touchdown drive.

Plz tell me your being funny ? Or you just delusional ? Lynch didn’t even get the ball in the Superbowl they passed it!! I think Carroll and everyone who knows Football knows Lynch should’ve gotten the ball they win the Super Bowl.

Marshan “Beatmode” Lynch
LADAINIAN “LT”TOMLINSON

These players when they get going there’s simply no way to stop them it’s like they turn into
Lynch was 1-for-5 on scoring from the 1 yard line that season, so it wasn’t a given he was going to score. Especially considering the Patriots were the 2nd ranked scoring defense against the run in 2014.

Marshan “Beatmode” Lynch
LADAINIAN “LT”TOMLINSON

Nah, just joking. I know how Marshawn has been the best of the decade besides AP. Even though his signature play is at our expense, it is nice to reflect on a bad play call that also ended their run.

Because they weren’t trying to tackle Lynch, they were trying to strip the ball.

In a span of 153 touches, Lynch put the ball on the ground 4 times that year, losing all of them. People forget about it but two of those lost fumbles were against us in Week 11 where Shanle and Harper successfully stripped him twice in a span of 5 touches on back-to-back drives.

Shanle, Sharper, Greer, and Porter were all stripping at the ball so between that and his fumble history that year, it leads me to believe that the defensive call was to swarm, get hands on him, and get that ball out like they did in New Orleans.

Before that run, the defense essentially neutralized him at 56 yards on 16 carries (3.3 YPC), they were just trying to get the ball out and give Brees enough time to lead a game winning touchdown drive.

what are you talking about ? ????? man I love the saints as much as anyone but you need to go back and watch that run yes some did go for the ballbut most were trying to tackle him and just couldn’t! SCORED AND WE LOST THE GAME ! It’s not about what we did before that run look at it anyway you want the man beastmode was given to him on that play and the Seahawks went on to become the 2nd most successful time this past decade

The Seahawks were 7-9 I believe that season in a horrible division we were the world champs they beat us and went on to create something that almost was a dynasty ifTHEY HAD GIVEN LYNCH The ball idk what you talking about

what are you talking about ? ????? man I love the saints as much as anyone but you need to go back and watch that run yes some did go for the ballbut most were trying to tackle him and just couldn’t! SCORED AND WE LOST THE GAME ! It’s not about what we did before that run look at it anyway you want the man beastmode was given to him on that play and the Seahawks went on to become the 2nd most successful time this past decade

The Seahawks were 7-9 I believe that season in a horrible division we were the world champs they beat us and went on to create something that almost was a dynasty ifTHEY HAD GIVEN LYNCH The ball idk what you talking about
We were losing by 4 points with 3 and a half minutes left, a running clock, and only one timeout. If we don’t get a turnover, we lose the game regardless. Tackling him after he picked up the yardage for the first down does absolutely nothing for us but allow them to continue bleeding the clock and makes us burn our last timeout we were saving for the offense.

If you don’t think that a point of emphasis in the defense’s preparation for that game was “to get the ball out when Lynch has it” after we successfully did it twice the first game, then you obviously don’t understand football.

And yes, whether you like it or not, it wasn’t a guarantee that Lynch makes that TD from the 1-yard line against the Patriots. As I said he had 5 opportunities that year and was stuffed on 4 of them, with his lone TD coming against the 6-10 Giants who’s run defense was ranked in the bottom-quarter of the league in yards, TD’s, and YPC (30th, 24th, and 32nd, respectively).

Not to mention, he is 23-for 46 on scoring from the 1-yard line in his career. Right at 50% but if you think a 50-50 chance is guaranteed...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom