KMSS in Shreveport is again airing the Cowboys over the Saints (1 Viewer)

I think the time has come to make the state of Louisiana just a little bit smaller. We can recoup with those counties in southern Arkansas.

You make absolutely no sense.

I grew up in Shreveport, and this is precisely why I hate the Cowboys, and think that we should trade Texas Shreveport for Port Arthur.

I grew up in Shreveport, and this is precisely why I hate the Cowboys, and think that we should trade Texas Shreveport for Port Arthur.

Isn't there enough division in our country right now that we don't need to start more here at home creating some NOLA vs NWLA thing? I mean really. I love our whole state.

If you want Port Arthur so bad, let's all get together and GEAUX TAKE IT!! Who's with me??.... RAARRRRrrrrrrrr.... Guys? Anyone??

But I couldn't blame KMSS for wanting to air the Cowboys, I mean they have a winning record and the Saints...ummm...

I saw the service map once and Shreveport is a very small portion of it. I have heard more than 80% of the homes KMSS services are in Texas.

That is a vicious myth and absolutely untrue. I did the math on it one time. There is a FOX affiliate in Longview (KXFK) and another in Lufkin (KXFL) that cover most of east Texas. There are only a couple of counties that KMSS covers and they are mostly cow pastures and pine trees. The problem is with KMSS management. We have been fighting this battle for a while with various levels of failure. It is one of the many reasons that I HATE the Dallas Cowboys. Last week they had technical difficulties and we could not even see the broadcast on DirecTV until the second quarter.

Not to doubt the map but I just checked and the guide shows that the Saints will be on Fox at noon. It is probably wrong and if it is, I will be either be huddled around a radio, depression style, or headed to WalkOns for the game. KMSS and all these Shreveport Cowboys fans can kiss my *****. My team is better than your team

The problem is being in Shreveport. Just as soon be in Texas or Arkansas. Always been that way. Funny that this is not a problem in Mississippi or Alabama. Good luck!

We're back! Fox Single this week is the Saints! I checked it out and it looks like that horrible station manager has moved back to Texas and they promoted someone who has been at KMSS for 20 years.

07-FOX.png

Well it helps that we're playing the Packers who have a large national fanbase, hence the coverage area being so large.

Also, could a mod add to the title for the necro-thread?

We're back! Fox Single this week is the Saints! I checked it out and it looks like that horrible station manager has moved back to Texas and they promoted someone who has been at KMSS for 20 years.

07-FOX.png

Music to my ears!!!!!

I am so glad this one went our way. I just checked the rest of the schedule. The only head to head conflict (same time, same station) between the Cowboys and the Saints is week 17 you hoo). There could still be some conflicts such as Sunday because both are playing regional games on weeks where Fox doesn’t have a double header. I am sure most of the Cowboys games were originally slated as national games but in the ultimate irony the Cowboys are trending toward terrible again which may change the status of their games. KMSS is going to do what KMSS will do. Let’s hope the Saints keep winning to the point where the bandwagon is so full of MW Louisiana fans that KMSS will have to listen.

The problem is being in Shreveport. Just as soon be in Texas or Arkansas. Always been that way. Funny that this is not a problem in Mississippi or Alabama. Good luck!

Look at the coverage map. Our fox station covers part of Texas. That’s the only reason it’s a problem. Do Mississippi and Alabama stations have viewers and sponsors in Texas? And I’m pretty sure part of Alabama shows the Falcons.

That is a vicious myth and absolutely untrue. I did the math on it one time. There is a FOX affiliate in Longview (KXFK) and another in Lufkin (KXFL) that cover most of east Texas. There are only a couple of counties that KMSS covers and they are mostly cow pastures and pine trees. The problem is with KMSS management. We have been fighting this battle for a while with various levels of failure. It is one of the many reasons that I HATE the Dallas Cowboys. Last week they had technical difficulties and we could not even see the broadcast on DirecTV until the second quarter.

Not to doubt the map but I just checked and the guide shows that the Saints will be on Fox at noon. It is probably wrong and if it is, I will be either be huddled around a radio, depression style, or headed to WalkOns for the game. KMSS and all these Shreveport Cowboys fans can kiss my *****. My team is better than your team

The Saints are on fox at noon.

I've said before It's primarily East Texas people in the KMSS coverage area who want to watch Dallas. I welcome everyone to check out the names and locations of people complaining on the KMSS facebook page about the Cowgirl game not being on.

Pete - Huxley, Texas
Chris - Kilgore, Texas
Lisa - Rusk, Texas
Justin - Mount Pleasant, Texas
Michael - Texarkana, Texas
Tommy - Mount Pleasant, Texas
Deneisha - Marshall, Texas
Shalonda - Shreveport, Louisiana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom