KMSS voting again.... grrr (1 Viewer)

Thanks guys for your help in voting. Spread the word if you can. Anybody on NOLA.com?

Some Dallas fans are going to Bucs, Falcons, and Panthers boards trying to enlist help. Is anybody on Redskins, Eagles, or Giants? For some reason I can't get on.

Anyway, thanks guys, this is why WHO DAT Nation is the best .

Good idea on NOLA.com! I just now figured out how to get here from my cell, and it's slow as hell. Yeah, been hearing about the Cowgirl fans posting on rival pages, pretty low down! That's why I'm here, asking for help. I really appreciate all the awesome people on here willing to help! WHO DAT!!!! :9:

voted on behalf of my nw la saints fan brothers. even though i have the sunday ticket (and tickets to the game), we must support the cause.this is how you grow the who dat nation strong. without the exposure to the saints, some kids will grow up thinking the cowboys are their team...and that is just plain wrong.

Thanks. To be honest I like the idea of going with the best match up. Last time it should have been Cowboys/Pats. This time it should be the Saints but we will have to see. I might have a trick or two up my sleeves.
I really don't have a problem with going with the best match up or alternating.... however...

For the 15 or so years that I lived here before 2009 there was never a vote and the Cowboys were given every conflict. So, I want 15 years of restitution before we start alternating or going with the best match up. Since the Saints have won every vote but one, I guess you can remove 2 years from the total. So, after 13 more seasons of only showing the Saints games during conflicts, I will be open to any suggestions.

I really don't have a problem with going with the best match up or alternating.... however...

For the 15 or so years that I lived here before 2009 there was never a vote and the Cowboys were given every conflict. So, I want 15 years of restitution before we start alternating or going with the best match up. Since the Saints have won every vote but one, I guess you can remove 2 years from the total. So, after 13 more seasons of only showing the Saints games during conflicts, I will be open to any suggestions.

We just need the coverage split at the state border like it is in SLA. Let east texas see the cowboys and la see the saints. Cut out those east tx votes and we'll have alot more than 62%.

Cowboys are making a run. From 38 to 43 percent since the morning. The must have advertised on the radio in Texarkana again.

voted on behalf of my nw la saints fan brothers. even though i have the sunday ticket (and tickets to the game), we must support the cause.this is how you grow the who dat nation strong. without the exposure to the saints, some kids will grow up thinking the cowboys are their team...and that is just plain wrong.

Indeed it is wrong! Thanks for voting anyway! :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom