KMSS voting again.... grrr (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

CALLING ALL WHO DATS!!!!

Once again we have to vote for our state's team to be aired on KMSS, our local Fox affiliate. I wish we didn't have to constantly go through this, but here we are....

Please take a sec to text the word Saints to 22333 for us, it's free and we'd all be grateful to be able to watch our Saints get revenge on the Buc's here. Voting ends on October 31st @ 5pm.

Thanks in advance for your help! WHO DAT!!!! :za_thanx:

****HEY, Y'ALL.... A little UPDATE, we went from 62% to 56% in one night because KMSS is airing the vote during the World Series to pull in votes from Texas and Ranger fans! It makes me so angry that they evidently want us to lose that bad. Why do they hate the Saints and the state they operate out of so much???? Anywho.... Please help us fight against them and borrow every cell you can get your hands on, or whatever other trick you have up your sleeve, and pass the word to anyone you know who'd help. Thank you all.... WHO DAT!!!!

Voted, I used to live there and it was very frustrating to live in LA and you couldn't watch the Saints.

Tried to vote - message unable to be delivered? - Via Google #

My regular phone worked?

I haven't seen that one yet.... I have heard that if you've ever called your service provider and complained about being charged for texts, it will block you from voting until you call them and have it allowed, but it'll say something about a "short code".

CALLING ALL WHO DATS!!!!

Once again we have to vote for our state's team to be aired on KMSS, our local Fox affiliate. I wish we didn't have to constantly go through this, but here we are....

Please take a sec to text the word Saints to 22333 for us, it's free and we'd all be grateful to be able to watch our Saints get revenge on the Buc's here. Voting ends on October 31st @ 5pm.

Thanks in advance for your help! WHO DAT!!!! :za_thanx:

Just a couple of weeks ago they wouldnt even let yall vote, they just showed the cowgirls. After one week of voting yall are already tired of it and think the Saints should just automatically be played ? The fact that the cowgirls are getting 40% of the vote shows they are justified in voting on it. I know it sux to live in LA and not automatically have the Saints on tv, but you live in an area that for a long time was cowgirl country, and according to the vote is still 40% jonesland. Just be happy yall are able to vote on it now, and enjoy watching the Saints.

edit: voted for yall btw

Dialed 22333 (The # or code is incorrect) :idunno: Duh!! I got it now. My vote has been TALLIED :0040:

Just a couple of weeks ago they wouldnt even let yall vote, they just showed the cowgirls. After one week of voting yall are already tired of it and think the Saints should just automatically be played ? The fact that the cowgirls are getting 40% of the vote shows they are justified in voting on it. I know it sux to live in LA and not automatically have the Saints on tv, but you live in an area that for a long time was cowgirl country, and according to the vote is still 40% jonesland. Just be happy yall are able to vote on it now, and enjoy watching the Saints.

edit: voted for yall btw

Thank you for your vote!
The problem is, KMSS is located in Shreveport but has a large viewing area in E Texas who are ****** because their game was blacked out and we won the first vote. They are stoopiong to quite low levels to get votes now, posting on ATL and TB pages. It's more than about just Saints, it's about having a 'support local business, buy locally grown' mentality. Louisiana has always been a poorer state, I'd like to see revenue stay here. I understand that Cowboy fans deserve to watch their games in their state, too. I've suggested to them to do what we had to do to get the vote back and boycott/protest/petition for the Longview/Tyler Fox to be broadcast to them, it's owned by the same company so all it would take is enough people to petition the FCC when the contract time is up for renewal. Then, none of us would have to got through this. But, I guess they'd rather just rather expect us to not support our state because no one is on board with that, that I've seen. I've even offered to help. *shrugs* I'm just doing all in can to support my team, and my home state.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom