KMSS voting again.... grrr (1 Viewer)

Dialed 22333 (The # or code is incorrect) :idunno: Duh!! I got it now. My vote has been TALLIED :0040:

Thank you! I'm hoping if we win enough, just maybe, something will change. Maybe the Longview/Tyler Fox will pick up E. Texas and we won't have to go through this. Can't wait for the game tomorrow on NBC!!!!

Think of it as playing Dallas many times a year...and going undefeated

I dig your wavelength! Voting 'kickoff' was just yesterday and we're still early in the 1st quarter, I just don't like how close the score is right now, lol. We won last weeks game by 68%, I'm sure we'll get this one, too. I BELIEVE! :ezbill:

Voted, will grab the other phones in my house and vote on them too! Good luck!

Think of it as playing Dallas many times a year...and going undefeated
This is exactly how I look at it. Just another way to stick it to a cowboy fan. Walking into work on Monday after Romo blows a game shouting "How bout dem Cowboys!" goes a long way, but it is nice to know that they had to find an unconventional way to watch their game like I have had to do for years.

I do know one Saints fan (term used loosely) who bought Sunday Ticket for the last game so he could watch the Cowboys. He told me that his personal hate for Jerry Jones runs deeper than his love for the Saints. So, he gets more joy from seeing Jerry's team lose than he does from seeing the Saints win. Something is wrong with that man.

The cowboys should get a good boost tomorrow since their game is on FOX and ours on NBC, but that should be reversed next weekend since the teams and stations will switch. It doesn't affect me this game since it is at home, but I will still fight to not have the Cowboys in Shreveport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom