Knile Davis ran a 4.30 at 227 lbs. (1 Viewer)

60minutes

Camp Body
Reaction score
That's very impressive for him. Now he has to show himself well in the other drills so that he can move himself up.

That's very impressive for him. Now he has to show himself well in the other drills so that he can move himself up.

He reminds me of Arian Foster, but his time at Arkansas was VERY injury riddled. He cant seem to stay on the field. Impressive size and speed combo, but I think "IF" we draft a running back it will either be Christine Michael or the Dan Roushar coached LeVeon Bell. Either one would be fine by me if they fall to us in the right round.

Wow I never would have guessed he ran that fast.

He reminds me of Arian Foster, but his time at Arkansas was VERY injury riddled. He cant seem to stay on the field. Impressive size and speed combo, but I think "IF" we draft a running back it will either be Christine Michael or the Dan Roushar coached LeVeon Bell. Either one would be fine by me if they fall to us in the right round.

Well, that is just like Foster. If you remember, Foster had some injury and character concerns that dropped him out of the draft.

Christine Michael just ran a 4.41, which is a good time. He has to get his act together off-the-field but he is very talented.

That is impressive. Makes you wonder if he will sneak into the first round. It absolutely pains me to say this, but I could see the Falcons becoming very interested especially.

was the #1 RB at the combine at the 40yd dash and bench press, maybe he's just an athletic freak but cant play football, or from what ive read he has bad injury history. 4.30 and is said to be a north south power back, wow, adrian peterson 2.0

He missed a year in college from an ACL injury I think.

was the #1 RB at the combine at the 40yd dash and bench press, maybe he's just an athletic freak but cant play football, or from what ive read he has bad injury history. 4.30 and is said to be a north south power back, wow, adrian peterson 2.0

He can play football. He was maybe the best running back in the SEC in 2010. Him or Lattimore. Injuries wiped him out.

Evidently though he is 100% back. His injuries weren't knee injuries, which is good, but collarbone breaks (irrelevant, Peterson had those too) and ankle injuries, which is weird. Three different ankle breaks is pretty odd, a bit more than random, and probably the biggest concern.

Yea, I was always afraid that him and Tyler Wilson were going to create this unstoppable offensive attack at Arkansas.

Good thing that never happened.

Injury concerns but def has talent

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

He is big and fast.. He reminds me of a d. mcfadden... Even if he doesnt go in the first he could be a great pick for a team..

All I know is that he runs like he's way bigger than 205 lbs when he was 205 lbs. Now that he has 20 more lbs on his frame and has not lost a bit of speed, he's going to keep defenses awake at night. He didn't get the attention his talent deserved at Arkansas. That will change soon enough.

Kniles Davis is a heck of a running back and a definate player. Before he got injured, he led the sec rushing with around 1300 yards. When he came back this past year, the whole program was messed up after Bobby petrino incident. Arkansas had some good players and they all suffered this year due to the coaching change. This guy should have been a first round pick and is definately a first round talent. Think he moves from later rounds to somewhere between rounds 2-4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom