know who to pull for: week 12 (1 Viewer)

7-3 Philadelphia @ 7-3 Chicago - Did I tell you this was a great kwtpf week or what? And there is more good news. This is a 3 o'clock game so you will not have to be switching back and forth between it and the Falcons/Packers game. It is also the hardest kwtpf game of the season to pick. I think I would rather play Chicago than Philadelphia in the playoffs so I will pull for da Bears. The ball is sure bouncing their way this year. This is a really big game with lots of playoff implications.

Love the KWTPF as usual... But I am split here... Philly is looking aweful good and facing them in the playoffs may be more scarey than Chicago. But.. To get to the Big Dance we have to play somebody in the NFCCG...

That said... I sutter at another thought of a cold, windy, snowy day in Chicago....

Joe

I would love it if Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel came over to my house and had a big fight over who would get to make out with me and they tied in the fight and decided they would both make out with me.:ladysman:

It seems that you've given this illustration a lot of thought. :scratch:

Just remember st dude... 'any given Sunday' (or whatever day those two ladies usually visit your place)

:ezbill:

Regarding Philadelphia vs Chicago...

My initial thought was root for Philly. I believe the Eagles will win the East, and therefore the Bears are the more likely of the two to be wildcard competition.

However, on further review, I have another thought. Although it conflicts with stated KWTPF philosophy.

Now maybe I'm just hopped up on a 4-game win streak... and maybe I've got FDL-colored glasses... but I'm feeling like we are going to be in the playoffs. And maybe its time to set my rooting goals a little higher.

And in that vein, the Eagles (to me) represent a greater threat to home field advantage.

LETS GO BEARS!! :9:

(And besides, the Bears have a nasty remaining schedule, so there's lots more opportunities for them to go down).

Thanks st dude. Well the Saints are 1 step closer to their goal of getting back to the big dance. All we need now is for Packers to beat Failclowns and Ravens to beat Suckaneers and will have a good shot at reclaiming the divsion title.

Definitely pulling for Chicago as I think we match up very very well with them. GW would have a field day sending in blitz after blitz against interception happy Cutler.

I would not look forward to playing in the extreme cold vs Mike Vick.

Now that the Falcons have won, it's time to face the facts. The Falcons will be heavily favored in all five of their remaining games. We can only control one of them, and that's not enough. Even if we beat them (far from certain but it's what I'm planning on), they have the tiebreaker over us by virtue of record in common games. And they will likely win the other 4 and win the division.

That's a bummer since there appear to be three worthy wild card teams (us, Chicago, and NYG) for only two spots. (I guess you can throw TB in there if you want, but I see them finishing 8-8). To me, that means that Chicago and NYG are the teams we most need to lose at this point. Therefore we should pull for Philly to beat Chicago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom