know who to pull for: week 2 (1 Viewer)

Wearing only black and gold underwear? Or wearing underwear as your only black and gold? Please, Oh dotless one, give us further clarification. If it is the former, let us ALL know, and give us your section and seat numbers, so that we may sit in a different section if we are at the game! :hihi:

0-1 Carolina @ 1-0 Atlanta - How easy is this one. Well of course its not easy to pull for the Panthers but we do want them to beat the Falcons in Atlanta. The great thing about an inter division game like this is if the worst happens with the Falcons winning-----it means the Panthers lost. I like Jake as a quarterback, just not as a human being. :D

The best thing about Jakes demise last weekend is that CAR will look to get the ruch going w/ extra emphasis in this game. One reason to take pressure off JD and give the o-line some confidence and two, to keep ATLs O off the field. CAR is a proud team, I dont see them laying an egg 2 weeks in a row. If they can get their running game going and stick to it, allow JD to gain confidence back w/ easy short passes, keep ATLs O off the field, they stand a good chance of beating the Falclowns. Also, CARs D will have to step up until the O can get back on track, I think they will be playing extra hard. Go Panthers. Did I just say that?

Giants & CAR

Great read! Whatever you do, don't let them break your typing fingers!

I'm gonna have to go with the points this early in the season.. Giants and Panthers

Outstanding post, one of my favorites every week!

I'll take Dallas and the Panthers for the Last Man Standing Contest.

I'll be pulling for San Fran..Seattle pitched a shutout last week. That's impressive enough to get my attention.

I'll be pulling for NYG because I hate Dallas. This way I'm a winner either way.

Last edited:
you people are pulling for the falcons

Giants/ Panthers Thanks for taking the time ST Dude with KWTPF

I hate to pull for any of these teams(As in Panthers, Cowboys, etc)

Last edited:
I'll take Dallas and the Panthers, please. (yuck)

Thanks for doing this st dude! It's a very fun read.

But I'm not pulling for them. I just expect them to win. Believe me, I've lost more than enough money to know what I'm talking about :hihi:

I'll take the Giants and the Panthers.

I hope the Dallas punter doinks one off the big screen and has the do-over blocked for a game losing TD. Hopefully NFL Films will have its cameras pointed right at Jerry Jones as his oft lifted face explodes.

st dude, be sure to wear all kinds of Saints paraphernalia in Philly and at the game. Philly fans are kind of slow, so be sure to help them out during the game by standing up and informing them of important happenings on the field. Scream things like, "Touchdooooooowwwwwnnnnn, Sainnntttsss". This will really endear you to them. Heck, they might even share their beer with you. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom