Kobi - amazon fire stick (1 Viewer)

I have Colby on Fire Sticks and I don't have any problems but you gotta take into account that I actually know what I'm doing.

For the sake of the cause, I highly recommend NOT buying anything that has kodi pre-installed or is advertised as a 'kodi box'. These are the business practices that are legally facilitating the destruction of the format. If you want kodi streaming to be around for a while, install it yourself on a device. It's typically very straightforward and if you cannot handle the installation, you probably won't be able to operate kodi very well anyway.

For the sake of the cause, I highly recommend NOT buying anything that has kodi pre-installed or is advertised as a 'kodi box'. These are the business practices that are legally facilitating the destruction of the format. If you want kodi streaming to be around for a while, install it yourself on a device. It's typically very straightforward and if you cannot handle the installation, you probably won't be able to operate kodi very well anyway.

That's why I buy the koce boxes.

I have the same issues with the firestick. Does anyone know how the Rasberry Pi performs? I am not sure how well it functions as a dual boot yet, but I am considering that as my next project.

I am running Kodi on the firestick with intermediate buffering issues.

If I opt to replace it with a Box what are some other apps that are not subscription based what should I consider?

What aps can I stream sports?

Pi3 performs better than Firestick for sure.

I have it on a Pi2 and it is better than a firestick.

It's lightning fast on the Nvidia Shield.

I've tried it on lots of devices and my favorites are the Pi and the Shield.

OSMC on the Pi works great.

Libreelec works well on an old bookshelf AMD computer but the hardware is old and slow.

I have it on an ubuntu laptop and it works great.

I'm not a fan of it on Windows 10.

I didn't like it on a firestick but, for what the hardware was, it did the job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom