Kool-Aid McKinstry Can he play safety? (1 Viewer)

I guess you have to ask, if KA is your #3 boundary CB, would you rather he sit and not play while waiting for CB1 or CB2 to get hurt OR would you rather have KA getting real live NFL Secondary action somewhere on the field? He started for Saban as a Freshman, that's a pretty solid statement. He was drafted by DA, who is pretty much a secondary genius. I'm OK with KA getting game snaps in the secondary wherever they can get him on the field, Nickel, Slot, Safety or as an injury replacement for CB1 or CB2.

Last edited:
McKinstry to me feels like a brilliant move for future proofing.

Taylor is going to be in line to get $19m+ a year if this season is a continuation of last season.

Lattimore is a $31.4m cap hit in 2025 and has had serious injuries the last two seasons.

The coldest take on the Saints future roster right now would be saying Taylor or Lattimore won't be a Saint for the 2025 season.

Not to derail the thread, but I got curious and found this article in the google machine.

interesting article, i was unaware he had those issues. I was expecting Rob Kelly to be our Dave Duerson. But that didnt quite work out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom