Kraft says Brady will play past 40 (1 Viewer)

I would pick rodgers over them anyday as well. And Brady a choker? LOL he has more playoff wins then any other qb in NFL history. Just went to his what 7th afc championship. Last year he was in the super bowl. Manning has always been knoen for losing big games even in his prime, but that does not mean he is not a great qb. Brady is still elite. I question mannings elite status but without a doubt he is still great.

0-2 in Super Bowl since spygate, including an undefeated season in a game they should have easily won considering just how average that Giants team was. And then it gets even worse, when they lost to a 9-7 Giants team that was much worse than the one in 2007.

So yes, Brady does choke in the big ones. He may have broke Joe Montana's playoff win record, but Montana was 4-0 in the big game.

0-2 in Super Bowl since spygate, including an undefeated season in a game they should have easily won considering just how average that Giants team was. And then it gets even worse, when they lost to a 9-7 Giants team that was much worse than the one in 2007.

So yes, Brady does choke in the big ones. He may have broke Joe Montana's playoff win record, but Montana was 4-0 in the big game.

I hate the 0-2 since spy gate super bowl saying. That's like saying saints have no super bowl appearances since bountygate.Brady didnt choke in those games the giants d just got tough, and the d line haunted him. He threw more td's and yards then Eli.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom