Kraft says Brady will play past 40 (1 Viewer)

NFL.com always talk of Brady and Manning playing till they're in a rocking chair, but when it comes to the Saints we have this very small window, because Brees is getting older. :aargh:

And I looked in the Saints video section on there, nothing since the beginning of Feb, state of the NFC south, Is Rob Ryan a good fit. None of the hype vids they do regularly for the usual suspects and the flavors of the month. :jpshakehead:

NFL.com = :rolleyes:

Should be called who will Brady play for at 40? Because it sure won't be the Pats.

He can hang that up if he gets another injury and misses an entire season like in 2008.

I don't see Brady or Manning playing many more seasons. You can tell that both of them are not the best QB's anymore, due to age, but I'd still say Brady is the better one of the two.

Yeah. Let's see if he says that 2, 3, 4, 5 years down the line.... when age starts to catch up and so does his salary.

He can hang that up if he gets another injury and misses an entire season like in 2008.

I don't see Brady or Manning playing many more seasons. You can tell that both of them are not the best QB's anymore, due to age, but I'd still say Brady is the better one of the two.

Not the best? Brady is still elite, and petting just dominated last season. Yeah he choked but even in his prime choking was what he was known for. I was not baffled at all by their performances.

Not the best? Brady is still elite, and petting just dominated last season. Yeah he choked but even in his prime choking was what he was known for. I was not baffled at all by their performances.

keyword - regular season.

In the playoffs, they both choke hard.

Neither one of them are the best QB's anymore. Look at the schedule both Denver and New England had. They basically romped over cupcakes. Denver had the 2nd easiest schedule in the league, 13-3 and lost in first round. New England played some tougher teams and still win out but even with home field advantage, Brady choked too.

I would take Brees and Rodgers over both of them any day of the week.

If Brady gets injured I assure you. The culprit will be punished severely. Our beloved comish will make it happen.

keyword - regular season.

In the playoffs, they both choke hard.

Neither one of them are the best QB's anymore. Look at the schedule both Denver and New England had. They basically romped over cupcakes. Denver had the 2nd easiest schedule in the league, 13-3 and lost in first round. New England played some tougher teams and still win out but even with home field advantage, Brady choked too.

I would take Brees and Rodgers over both of them any day of the week.

I would pick rodgers over them anyday as well. And Brady a choker? LOL he has more playoff wins then any other qb in NFL history. Just went to his what 7th afc championship. Last year he was in the super bowl. Manning has always been knoen for losing big games even in his prime, but that does not mean he is not a great qb. Brady is still elite. I question mannings elite status but without a doubt he is still great.

He's already a statue in the pocket. Its not like age is going to detriorate his mobility worse than it already is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom