Kristian Garic & Bobby Hebert talk w/David Hawthorne (1 Viewer)

Yeah, nice interview, I got R2 overseeing all the meeting rooms.

This thread is useless without a recap, lol.
Could someone provide a recap for some of us that are not able to hear the interview at the moment? Thanks.

he was ask about playing for coach Payton an said he cant wait.He said he would play slb/or wlb whatever the team ask him to do.Also said he would restructure his contract if ask,because he wants the Saints to bring in the best talent out there in FA.Then explain the difference between 3-4 an 4-3

Ive said before, as excited as I was about Lofton, of the FA pickups from last year Hawthorne was the best. He is gonna turn it around this year.

I do love the team first, unselfish players this team seems to go after.

he was ask about playing for coach Payton an said he cant wait.He said he would play slb/or wlb whatever the team ask him to do.Also said he would restructure his contract if ask,because he wants the Saints to bring in the best talent out there in FA.Then explain the difference between 3-4 an 4-3

I want Hawthorne at ILB next to Lofton...we have to get the athletic Wilson on the field and this gives us our best linebacker lineup in this scheme with Hawthorne and Lofton in the middle and Galette and Wilson on the outside.

I want Hawthorne at ILB next to Lofton...we have to get the athletic Wilson on the field and this gives us our best linebacker lineup in this scheme with Hawthorne and Lofton in the middle and Galette and Wilson on the outside.

Totally agree. Add Dion Jordan to that OLB mix...poo yie.

I like how he keeps saying they will work hard to all be on the same page. I think with an offseason with The Man running the show, everyone will be looking to perform. Hawthorne even said he looks forward to working Sean P. says he's excited to see what the Payton swag is all about.

Yeah I thought Hawthorne was an underrated signing last off season but he did get injured so he didn't get it going. Gotta luv the team attitude! Look for DH to have a very productive season in Rdouble's def system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom