Kristian Garic (1 Viewer)

I stopped listening to WWL over 15 years ago. Deke stayed employed for far too long, and Garic is just another version of Deke. Nothing against Bobby as a person because I like his passion for the team, but he's not a professional in terms of media. They've been an absolute embarrassment for a really long time and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

People keep tuning in. So until thier listener numbers take a drop, he will be employed.

I stopped listening 15 years ago when I got Sirius radio. It wasn't Garic that sent me away, it was the incessant commercials.

Never been back since I got Sirius.

I have only seen him on YouTube and he looks as dumb as his content, or lack there of. WWL is just not a place where talent goes. Many of the people on this site have better information and not as rude. His cutting people off must be the only power he has in his life.

There was a multi-page thread a week ago about Garic and WWL.
Don’t check in as often as I should. Was listening on my way back from visiting the grandkids tonight, and had to turn it off after a while. His pompous and condescending attitude is just too much. Commercials aside, the inability to attract/retain a competent sports talk host is amazing. There are at least 3 in Lafayette better. I’m sure there are many more in NOLA. But, Garic is horrible

I stopped listening to WWL over 15 years ago. Deke stayed employed for far too long, and Garic is just another version of Deke. Nothing against Bobby as a person because I like his passion for the team, but he's not a professional in terms of media. They've been an absolute embarrassment for a really long time and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Not until a new owner comes along IMHO. The Bensons and WWL are two peas in the same pod from a business partnership standpoint. At least the Pels are on a decent station. They just need more coverage.

What has Garic done now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom