Kristian Garic (1 Viewer)

Don’t check in as often as I should. Was listening on my way back from visiting the grandkids tonight, and had to turn it off after a while. His pompous and condescending attitude is just too much. Commercials aside, the inability to attract/retain a competent sports talk host is amazing. There are at least 3 in Lafayette better. I’m sure there are many more in NOLA. But, Garic is horrible
What has Garic done now?
Well, today a caller mentioned that he heard. on Sirius XM, that the Raiders were “show casing” Josh Jacobs Thurs., in the hope of trading him. I read the same thing Friday morning from Raiders beat writers. Garic chastised the listner fir believing anything on Sirius. Just thought he was very arrogant.

Well, today a caller mentioned that he heard. on Sirius XM, that the Raiders were “show casing” Josh Jacobs Thurs., in the hope of trading him. I read the same thing Friday morning from Raiders beat writers. Garic chastised the listner fir believing anything on Sirius. Just thought he was very arrogant.
They did a show today?

Seriously, how is this guy on a station like WWL? Rude, condescending, uninformed; just don’t get it. WWL is really bad at talent evaluation.
He is the sports director to boot! The issue is, there is ZERO sports, or news radio competition in small market New Orleans. So there is nothing for WWL 870 to concern themselves with. I use to enjoy Detellier when he would come on and give his brief views/perspectives. But now as a regular on air guest (part time host), he is becoming difficult to listen to. Hebert is the only real competent evaluator of football knowledge WWL 870 has. But his goofy talk, cuts into my ability to listen to him for a significant amount of time. I enjoy Hebert’s reviews of daily training camp reports, but that is all. He really is not biased and calls it as he sees it.

I enjoy Sirius radio much better. Most notably; channel 87. Fantasy Sports channel. Much more insightful and actually on a very regular basis.

Last edited:
I don't mind the commercials (it's part of the business). I have said many times before concerning Garic............., he doesn't know when to not chime in. He's a buzz kill on the show. Let Bobby, Mike, Deuce, Geller, or whomever have 95% of content. Just not Garic !!
I have always listened to WWL for the Saints games. I turn down the TV and turn up WWL.

Stop calling and stop listening. He will go away.

Complaining means people are paying attention which is what they want.

Don’t get it guys. Sirius rarely talks Saints and it not insightful. Same old news regurgitated. We have local Saints coverage of what went on at camp that day on WWL. If the commercials bother you, listen to it as a podcast and fast forward through them.
You obviously only listen to small time frames of whatever Sirius channel you listen to. Thanks Kristan! 😂😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom