Kruger, Ellerbe (yes, that Ellerbe) both practicing today [Update: Kruger DNP, Ellerbe limited] (1 Viewer)

They don't need to stop the bleeding on defense, just slow it down by a fraction and this team is looking at double digit wins.

The offense is only at maybe 75% of it's potential. Thomas is a rookie, the offensive line is dealing with injuries, and Fleener and Coleman have started to put their big boy pants on consistently. The Saints offense is only going to get better as the season progresses.

If Breaux, Rankins, and Ellerbe(please God take my hip/quad next time instead of his) can spur the defense to give up one less touchdown per game... 10 win season minimum. Calling it now.

Glad to hear that Ellerbe is back practicing. If able who's your starting lb this weekend?

Dannell Ellerbe, Paul Kruger return to open portion of Saints practice https://t.co/8L9GAMQIxC
— Joel A. Erickson (@JoelAErickson) October 20, 2016
<SCRIPT charset=utf-8 src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" async></SCRIPT>

105636-Troy-Woah-gif-Imgur-Community-p2Ft.gif

andy-parks-rec-surprised.gif

I was just doing slow fist pumps in my office. A lady walked past. Wonder what she thought was going on here? I might need to go try to explain.

Things are trending up, folks. if the offense keeps playing like it is, and the defense improves, I like our chances for the playoffs.

Couldn't have picked a better game to come back for. With KC's running game we need all run stopers on deck. Just hope he is actually able to play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom