Video Krusader Kings 3 (1 Viewer)

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.

My God this game is hard but it so cool....I’m actually having to learn actual history and chain of command. Lords, Vassals, Counts and all sorts of things. I have no idea what I’m doing right now but I will learn. I bought the Royal Edition for 75.00 on Steam with all DLC.

I’m gonna have to play the tutorial quite a few times to figure out what I’m doing. I literally just booted it up earlier today. Any of you ever play this type of game ?

Last edited:
I really like the game and i've put some hours in. You have to watch so many damn videos and i still feel like i don't know what i'm doing half the time. However, pulling off crazy things like marrying your child to the son of an english king, having said king die, killing her husband and having your daughter take the throne of england is so darn satisfying.

Yeah, the more you play it the better you would get. I can see that. Well I have a snow day today so I know what I’m doing....plow trucks just got out and the roads are a mess. Not going out in this crap....I’m so sick of snow. We just had a snow squall come in outta nowhere and it’s pouring snow....

I attempted to play Crusader Kings II. The concept sounded amazing. I thought it was more like the Civilization games. However, it was more like playing a Wikipedia page on European history. It however has a huge following and from what I can tell, a lot of depth for a game of that nature.

I attempted to play Crusader Kings II. The concept sounded amazing. I thought it was more like the Civilization games. However, it was more like playing a Wikipedia page on European history. It however has a huge following and from what I can tell, a lot of depth for a game of that nature.
Civ is so much more accessible. I've tried to break into all the paradox games - Europa, Hearts of Iron, CKII, Stellaris. Like you, the ideas are all fantastic and should be something i would love (love history). I would play for about an hour or two and hit a wall. I finally kind of broke through with CKIII (i find it to be the easiest one yet, but that's not saying much). But it required watching a ton of Youtube videos. I will say i don't think you should have to watch videos just to understand a game. That being said, i still prefer Civ. It's just so much easier.

Do any of you play the TOTAL WAR series ? I was just curious 🤨.

I see tons playing it still and it’s a 7 year old game. Tons of content also. I was gonna buy it but it’s still full price and would be 200 dollars 💵 with all content....no thanks at that price. I watch a YouTube channel called Pixxelated Apollo which is very entertaining and he makes me wanna play it along with Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord.

I’m just getting bored cause I play the same type of games all the time. Crusader Kings was the first game I ever bought in this type of genre.

Do any of you play the TOTAL WAR series ? I was just curious 🤨.

I see tons playing it still and it’s a 7 year old game. Tons of content also. I was gonna buy it but it’s still full price and would be 200 dollars 💵 with all content....no thanks at that price. I watch a YouTube channel called Pixxelated Apollo which is very entertaining and he makes me wanna play it along with Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord.

I’m just getting bored cause I play the same type of games all the time. Crusader Kings was the first game I ever bought in this type of genre.
They go on sale on steam all the time. I played some during the pandemic. Had not played since Rome. Sadly, i just don't think my computer is really good enough to handle them.

I love this game. Played part 2 for a while. Started playing this one, then realized that the King never fights in battle, thus ruining my attempt at making a Giant Berserker so that he could slaughter everyone he faced.

They go on sale on steam all the time. I played some during the pandemic. Had not played since Rome. Sadly, i just don't think my computer is really good enough to handle them.

I’m playing on my Dell 19” laptop with an i7 and 2060 graphics card.I’m not a big pc gamer but these games want me to get a nuclear powered desktop. I can play on Max settings most of the time...but I really don’t like playing on a laptop that much. TBH I know very little about computers but I’m getting a lot more interested.

You just have so many more options on PC and I regret not doing it sooner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom