Kucinich drops out of race, takes hot wife with him (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
We'll miss you, Elizabeth!

p1806_me-dennis-elizabeth.jpg

Kucinich Abandons White House Bid
By JOE MILICIA – 1 hour ago

CLEVELAND (AP) — Democrat Dennis Kucinich is abandoning his second, long-shot bid for the White House as he faces a tough fight to hold onto his other job — U.S. congressman.

In an interview with Cleveland's Plain Dealer, the six-term House member said he was quitting the race and would make a formal announcement on Friday.

"I will be announcing that I'm transiting out of the presidential campaign," Kucinich said. "I'm making that announcement tomorrow about a new direction."

Kucinich has received little support in his presidential bid; he got 1 percent of the vote in the New Hampshire primary and was shut out in the Iowa caucuses. He did have a devoted following.

Kucinich, 61, is facing four challengers in the Democratic congressional primary March 4, and earlier this week he made an urgent appeal on his Web site for funds for his re-election. Rival Joe Cimperman has been critical of Kucinich for focusing too much time outside of his district while campaigning for president.

His decision comes a month after his youngest brother, Perry Kucinich, was found dead.

Kucinich said he will not endorse another Democrat in the primary.

READ MORE
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hvqZApX0MAbUfw6405YqTDVR-9MAD8UCGLR01

Last edited:
So, who killed his brother? Was he found shot 5 times in the head with a gun in his hand(obvious suicide) or did someone run him over and flee the scene?

He added Amy Adams to his stable? Impressive.

His exit simplifies my primary vote.

Damn, there goes my hopes for the first First Lady in the White House with a tongue ring. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom