Kucinich drops out of race, takes hot wife with him (1 Viewer)

That photo of Kucinich looks like it could be the cover for an alternative adult film.

The NPR talk show hosted by Diane Rehm devoted a segment to the electoral influence of Kucinich on the remaining candidate positions, and NOT ONCE was the tongue-pierced, kuma sutra fan vegan Goddess Elizabeth mentioned. Our media are clueless.

I would have liked a Kucinich-thompson ticket for the spousal value alone. Now I can only console myself knowing that Carla Bruni is set to be the first lady of France, and a fine one at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMUedRUJ_HA

The NPR talk show hosted by Diane Rehm devoted a segment to the electoral influence of Kucinich on the remaining candidate positions, and NOT ONCE was the tongue-pierced, kuma sutra fan vegan Goddess Elizabeth mentioned. Our media are clueless.

I would have liked a Kucinich-thompson ticket for the spousal value alone. Now I can only console myself knowing that Carla Bruni is set to be the first lady of France, and a fine one at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMUedRUJ_HA

OK OK enough info Jim...please no elaboration on the consoling methods...:ezbill:

ps

Yes Carla is a one fine babe.

I ran across some French political cartoons about Carla...not EE Board compatible. :hihi:

How would the elections have gone if at the booth you were shown the name of the candidate with a photo of the spouse? My guess is that Kucinich and Thompson would not yet have dropped out.

Is he taking his wife's three foreheads with him as well?

Cartoons? To hades with cartoons...just google her with filters off...

No mourning the loss of Mrs. Fred Thompson?

fredthompson_jmccarth_8441278.jpg
Good for Fred.

I wonder if he leaves sweet nothings on her MySpace page?

>>She is not hot at all.

I thought you were all over those redheads. :shrug:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom