Kudo's to Saints fans at the game today (1 Viewer)

DSnfla

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We were very much in view saw lot's of saint jerseys there and about 150 of us waited for the team at the bus a good showing

I was there.. good showing by the Saints fan. Nice stadium with a lot of atmosphere.

I wanted to go badly, but for whatever reason, my buddy that lives in Tampa wierded out for some reason. I also wanted to go to the Dec.10th game, but my girlfriends graduation in the 9th and all her family will be in town.

We were in Section 134, great view of field and the cheerleaders. What a great stadium, and outdoors the way football was meant to be played!!

We were in Section 134, great view of field and the cheerleaders. What a great stadium, and outdoors the way football was meant to be played!!

i know what you mean on the outdoors thing, i love the dome and the comfort of the a/c, but we could have a real advantage with northern teams coming down when the heat is on, by the time the second half comes around they surly would be dragging a**,

We were very much in view saw lot's of saint jerseys there and about 150 of us waited for the team at the bus a good showing

someone called wwl and spoke to bobby after the game. she said she was with a group of about 150 fans waiting at the saints bus after the game. were you in that number? how was the team getting onto the bus? and with you, the fans? interacting, or intent on getting on the bus and going home?

Yes i was there , the team was smiling and happy ( as they should be ) Michael Lewis , and Jay Belamy were signing autos .One of the very first people out was Benson , he was pumping his fist in the air and Rita was singing Who Dat . Some of the players had family there so they were talking to them . IT WAS GREAT

I heard you guys cheering on television.

TPS

when the Saints were kneeling the ball within the last 2 minutes we started a who dat chant in section 234. it was so loud that all the Saints players turned around and started pointing at us. My buddy was holding up a "Got Spleen" sign, the fans got a kick out of that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom