Kudos to Will Smith and Charles Grant (1 Viewer)

Professor

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
We've been on them for over a year, but they certainly came through in the clutch this time.

Grant was awarded 1.5 sacks, but actually he had two. Gay was just "in the vicinity" and landed on the pile and got 1/2 a sack. And Will Smith got a sack and an interception.

WAY TO GEAUX!!!

Yep....& big Sed was getting a nice push late in the game.

I'm glad we can talk about Grant & Smith in the 'positive' this week! :9:

It was one of the most inexperienced O Lines we will face all year, but a good game for both. Lets hope they can continue the good play.

The entire defensive line played out of their minds today. Great job guys!! If we can get that production consistently, this defense can become dominant.

I've dogged both Smith and Grant on this board, but I gotta give them both big props for having an outstanding game.

It was one of the most inexperienced O Lines we will face all year, but a good game for both. Lets hope they can continue the good play.

???
Most experienced? No, lol they started two rookies. The center had the most starts by far with 26. So I would say very unexperienced, but we played well.

Haha, I guess I can't read. Nevermind.

I Don't care what kind of O-Line no disrespect!! But it was good to see SED WILL AND CHARLES STEP UP!! They answered the call!!! HOPE IT CARRYS OVER!!!!

Lets see it again next weeks boys? I like the 3-4 look for them though, it fits them perfectly.

We've been on them for over a year, but they certainly came through in the clutch this time.

Grant was awarded 1.5 sacks, but actually he had two. Gay was just "in the vicinity" and landed on the pile and got 1/2 a sack. And Will Smith got a sack and an interception.

WAY TO GEAUX!!!

Yep. Kudos to Charles & Will! The entire D stepped up BIG TIME today.

We are finally a C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E team!!! Who Dat, baby!!!

That inexperienced O-line was doing a pretty good job for 3 1/2 quarters.

I thought we got pretty consistent pressure on Edwards and slowed down the run all game, so I don't know if I'd say they played well for 3 1/2 quarters. My point was, I would hope our D Line would be able to have more success against a unit that's starting 2 rookies, 1 2nd yr player, and another that didn't play in a game last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom