Kuechly as our LB Coach??? (1 Viewer)

BLUEGRASS SAINT

What was the question? Formerly Memphis Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We all know he was a stud LB. I am sure he can coach up any set of LB’s in the league. He is a pure player and film studied. How would would you feel having him coach our LB’s???

It'd be intriguing from my perspective. But I wonder if he's too fresh from retirement to consider joining the enemy.

It might be interesting if he's ready to come to the dark side.

I'm not sure how Panthers fans would embrace the idea though.

He was a great player and it would depend on if he can convey that as a coach.

Pipe dream scenario, in an idealistic world.

Don't think Kuechly would do that to the Panthers.. coaching for a Division rival literally the same off-season he retires.

Here's a Link to an Article for 3 more 'realistic' options to replace Nolan at LB Coach
Saints WIre

- Marcus Freeman - Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers Coach, University of Cincinnati

- Pete Kwiatkowski - Defensive Coordinator, University of Washington

- Ben Bloom - Linebacker's Coach - Formerly Dallas Cowboys

Last edited:
It might be interesting if he's ready to come to the dark side.

I'm not sure how Panthers fans would embrace the idea though.

He was a great player and it would depend on if he can convey that as a coach.
Not sure how much stock I would put into the whole "betraying the Panthers" angle. After all, after how we have completely owned the Panthers over the past few years, it would be more like he was transferring from a subsidiary into the parent company.

Not sure how much stock I would put into the whole "betraying the Panthers" angle. After all, after how we have completely owned the Panthers over the past few years, it would be more like he was transferring from a subsidiary into the parent company.
Not sure how much stock I would put into the whole “28 year old with tens of million in the bank wanting to work 100 hours of week” angle either

He does say in his press conference he wants to be involved in some way. Involved in the game or with the Panthers is the question.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom